No announcement yet.

*The Official Atlanta Falcons Thread*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Yeah Falcons beat Aints, break Brees' touchdown streak and clinch division with a quarter of the season remaining!

Disco Party!

Saints are lower than *****!
    Bearly beat us, even when our QB suffers a ****in spasmatic identity crisis, and channels his inner Brett Favre, and you gloatin like ya'll won a playoff game??????????.......................Waaaaaaaait foooorrrrrrrrr it. :haha1:

Say, do me and all the rest of us Saints fans a favor, and try not to get yall's back blown out by ****tard Rodgers, and his band of merry Puss Bay Fudge-Packers in another one and done home field advantage playoff game.

Foul-Caint Fan's and their Menstrual Matty Lice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Bearly beat us, even when our QB suffers a ****in spasmatic identity crisis, and channels his inner Brett Favre, and you gloatin like ya'll won a playoff game??????????.......................Waaaaaaaait foooorrrrrrrrr it. :haha1:

Say, do me and all the rest of us Saints fans a favor, and try not to get yall's back blown out by ****tard Rodgers, and his band of merry Puss Bay Fudge-Packers in another one and done home field advantage playoff game.

To add to this, where was the post after the Saints snatch that 0 like a cherry from a virgin? They will not do **** in the playoffs. Brees throws five picks and still had a chance to win. If a team throws five picks against the Saints it is a guaranteed massacare. I will make sure to bump this thread when they get bounced out of the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Talk to me again when you shut out the defending champs Aints fan! Woooo!!!

How did that game go again? Oh yeah 52-27 Giants LOL!

One more win and we are kings of the NFC. Gregg Rosenthal sucks a$$!

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          To add to this, where was the post after the Saints snatch that 0 like a cherry from a virgin? They will not do **** in the playoffs. Brees throws five picks and still had a chance to win. If a team throws five picks against the Saints it is a guaranteed massacare. I will make sure to bump this thread when they get bounced out of the playoffs.
          Have fun watching us play in the postseason!

Comment

Daddy's coming home in the playoffs kiddos...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

Daddy's coming home in the playoffs kiddos...

Yeah if I where Rodgers Id looking at the wildcard teams thats gonna whoop my ass in the first round. Hope its the Seahawks!

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Yeah if I where Rodgers Id looking at the wildcard teams thats gonna whoop my ass in the first round. Hope its the Seahawks!
                I don't think Russel Wilson has it in him to throw another game winning interception.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I don't think Russel Wilson has it in him to throw another game winning interception.

It seems seahawks have grown from a Cardinals, Bears look alike (all defense no offense) into a complete team.

The way they have played lately makes them a scary team, but look at the Patriots, blowing teams out and lose to an NFC contender at home.

Comment

Mother ****ing bump!!!!!!!! You wasn't going to get away elhuracan. Chief, Walt, and the rest of my Saints fans....

Comment

Falcons had this game and Ryan choked.

Comment

Working...
                      X