No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: "I'll Be The First Man To Beat Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: "I'll Be The First Man To Beat Mayweather"

WBC/WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (27-0, 11 KOs) is ready to challenge the big names. Last Saturday at the Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan, Bradley won a ten round technical decision over Devon Alexander (21-1, 13 KOs). Several possibilities are on the table for Bradley's next fight, including the prospect of facing six-time titlist Floyd Mayweather (41-0, 25 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

If you can find him.

Ah, Bradley.

You give Mayweather too much ammunition.

Nobody really knows you, you've had a lackluster fight, and you've never been on PPV.

The excuses will flow from the mouth.

If Pac couldn't strike a deal, Bradley has little to no chance.

Comment

If those two ever face eachother I'm gonna have mixed feelings, rarely do two of my favorite fighters go at it.

Comment

No, you won't.

Comment

Bradley's good, and I like him, but there's only one tiny man who has a chance against Mayweather and it's not Timmah.

Comment

I like Bradley but Mayweather would school you bad. This is the sort of fight i see Mayweather coming out of hiding for though. Shame

Comment

at least headline a ppv fight first. And learn how to fight without headbutting your opponent half a dozen times.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                I like Bradley but Mayweather would school you bad. This is the sort of fight i see Mayweather coming out of hiding for though. Shame
                I doubt it. Bradley isn't a draw AT ALL. But I agree, Floyd would school him.

Comment

No you wont Timmah, Mayweathers too smart in the ring but you'll have a chance with your ROBOCOP HEAD!

Comment

He will compete, but he will get beat up, probably knocked down and beaten over 12 hard rounds. He would do a better job than most guys though, why not have this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X