Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for To nights Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubio wins hopefully batters Julia and sorry bro I am going to the juanma fight and chill with puerto rican brothers but this time I gotta be honest. I dont like papita and Nonito is going to execute him. I pray for his health though. I just hope we get good fights.

Comment

Chavez 116-112, I think we'll see some intelligent boxing from him tonight like we saw in the Manfredo fight. There will be moments where it will turn into a slug-fest, but Chavez will get out of the fight relatively unharmed.

Donaire TKO 10. I really think Donaire is gonna catch him with a counter-punch that's gonna lay him flat. Vasquez has speed and can box pretty well, but if he gets caught with something he doesn't see, he won't be able to brace himself, and we know Donaire possesses KO power.

Comment

According to Champ n other nationalistic fans of his kind, every PR boxer wins by KO in their predictions. One even said Vazquez has better boxing skills than Donaire. SMH!!

Comment

Think Chavez out works Rubio and hangs on late to take an 8-4 type decision.

I think Donaire might legitimately kill WV2 in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            According to Champ n other nationalistic fans of his kind, every PR boxer wins by KO in their predictions. One even said Vazquez has better boxing skills than Donaire. SMH!!
            That's rich, coming from a dude that backed Margarito even after he committed the cardinal sin in boxing, just because of where he was from.

Comment

Rubio vs Chavez Jr winner is a future Martinez leftover so it doesnt mean nothing to me anyways..

Donaire vs Vazquez Jr = Remember when Tito was a heavy favorite over Hopkins, and got outboxed, KOed and suffered a huge upset? Thats what will happen exactly tonight with Donaire. People are believing he will crush WV2 just like Tito would crush Hopkins back then. But Vazquez Jr will shock everyone outboxing Donaire and maybe KOing him late in the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                That's rich, coming from a dude that backed Margarito even after he committed the cardinal sin in boxing, just because of where he was from.
                Destroying Cotto is a cardinal sin?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Destroying Cotto is a cardinal sin?
                  Margarito didn't destroy ****. In the first fight he was down on the cards through 10. We all know what happened and that's the only reason he was able to win that night. He's a fuking disgrace and karmas a b1tch. That's why Miguel continues to pack the house, make big fights, big paydays, and give memorable fights. Since that night Margarito got kicked out of the sport, got blitzed by Mosley, blitzed by Pacquaio, fought a taco vendor in some Mexican shack, and got dismantled by a less than stellar Miguel. No one will remember the cheater for anything but cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Margarito didn't destroy ****. In the first fight he was down on the cards through 10. We all know what happened and that's the only reason he was able to win that night. He's a fuking disgrace and karmas a b1tch. That's why Miguel continues to pack the house, make big fights, big paydays, and give memorable fights. Since that night Margarito got kicked out of the sport, got blitzed by Mosley, blitzed by Pacquaio, fought a taco vendor in some Mexican shack, and got dismantled by a less than stellar Miguel. No one will remember the cheater for anything but cheating.
                    Down on the cards? But Miguel was down on his knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Down on the cards? But Miguel was down on his knees.
                      Meh, it's whatever anyways. That book is closed now, imo. Margarito pretty much is like Izzy Vazquez, the wear and tear is not going to allow him to fight any longer. On the other hand, Miguel is fighting the best fighter in the world and going to get paid big. Win or lose, Miguel has made this fan happy. Done it the right way and always took on the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X