Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid PROOF Obama Birth Certificate Fraud?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    My bad...I gotcha.
    Your point still stand with the proof of place of birth though. Unless the democrats forged one for him. Let the conspiracies begin.

Comment

The problem with Obama releasing his BC is that THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE HE IS FROM HERE NEVER WILL. They will find something, ANYTHING, to try and disprove it and run with that, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
        People aren't arguing about his citizenship, but his country of birth.
        People aren't arguing his country of Birth. Morons who deny the facts claim he wasn't from here but people that live in reality have stopped talking about that **** 3 years ago. The moment his baby note came out in the papers it was a dead debate.

Comment

these people are mad as **** that a dark skinned man is president..if he was white no 1 would give a ****.......sorry but its true

Comment

Originally posted by skillspaybills View Post
            the problem with obama releasing his bc is that the people that don't believe he is from here never will. They will find something, anything, to try and disprove it and run with that, no matter what.
            end thread..**** em

Comment

Why didnt anyone ask for ,bush's,clintons.kennedys,lincolns,reagans..birtch certificate..where was the outcry there??

Comment

what silly talks. With all the political opposition, its extremely obvious that someone would have found out if he wasnt an American citizen before he was even elected.

Comment

dude was a ****ing senator..so damn hes 'legit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      The way certain idiots treat our President disgusts me,and the fact is i dont even like him or his policy,but i will always have respect for whoever the President is.
                      Why?.......

Comment

Working...
                      X