No announcement yet.

bring back oliverlt and da iceman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring back oliverlt and da iceman

they have been banned for a while.how come they cant come back they spiced up the forums

They are BANNED for LIFE. Or did you forget how they spammed up the forums after they were banned.

BTW: Rick changed the passwords on the alt accounts and went through the PMs between accounts and proved once and for all it was them. One of them, Chinseboy or some **** was Iceman pming another alt, who was Blitz, asking him how he was able to post on so many threads at the same time.

I'm surprised you of all people would ask for them back with all of the racist bull**** that was spammed here by them towards African Americans after their ban.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
      They are BANNED for LIFE. Or did you forget how they spammed up the forums after they were banned.

BTW: Rick changed the passwords on the alt accounts and went through the PMs between accounts and proved once and for all it was them. One of them, Chinseboy or some **** was Iceman pming another alt, who was Blitz, asking him how he was able to post on so many threads at the same time.

I'm surprised you of all people would ask for them back with all of the racist bull**** that was spammed here by them towards African Americans after their ban.
      perma ban. hmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

That was a great move to permaban those wastes. I also had Iceman banned from PacLand for doing similar things. Damn, I wonder how the former Fancy relics feel about the Team Fancy policies to hate black people.

Comment

Who was Oliverdt before the ban?

Comment

I can assure you Oliver has nothing to do with that. Oliver doesnt even get along with Iceman any more. Oliver openly told Iceman and Tony that it was some real bull**** to make alt accounts to start **** like that.

Oliver wont be online for awhile now anyways...
            Last edited by Hous; 08-01-2006, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I dont know what happened when he was banned, but OlyLT was alot of fun. I enjoyed him on the site.

Rockin'

Comment

even da iceman though.if he said racist ****. after saying he was black. then ok **** em but oliver is cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard King
                  I can assure you Oliver has nothing to do with that. Oliver doesnt even get along with Iceman any more. Oliver openly told Iceman and Tony that it was some real bull**** to make alt accounts to start **** like that.

Oliver wont be online for awhile now anyways...
                  LOL, isn't it indicative of something the way that Oliver has been permabanned along with 3 teens who are half his age? LOL, way to go out like a champ Next Rocky was cool until he ****ed up and became a flamer. Be careful of the path you cross.

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6
                    even da iceman though.if he said racist ****. after saying he was black. then ok **** em but oliver is cool though.
                    LOL, that was one of the worst ***** moves in history. NextRocky, pulling a Fancylot move, became Blitz's girlfriend and started ****ing up. He was acting like an idiot at PacLand and doing the same **** he did here there, so he has been IP banned there also.

Comment

Working...
                    X