No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

A few weeks ago, Manny Pacquiao appeared in two televised interviews and said he was willing to take a smaller percentage in order to finalize a mega-match with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao offered to split the revenue 55-45 in Mayweather's favor.

In the opinion of Mayweather, Pacquiao's offer is a sign of desperation. Mayweather doesn't view Pacquiao's worth as being on the same level as it was a year ago - because the Filipino star suffered a split decision loss to Timothy Bradley in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh boy. This will generate 30 pages of replies I'm sure...

Comment

Pacmanophoebia - Fear of a "Desperate one-dimentional, no defense whatsoever, Filipino Midget, whose on the decline fighter. If you think you can convince these people to face their fears.. think again. They will choose Vacation and Self preservation over these A-Side Meth Punks!!

Comment

It Speaks..

Too bad the same old shit he always says.

He said manny Pacquaio lost stock cause of the BS lost he has to Timothy Bradley. LOl you lost stock just as much Mayweather without taking a lost, when was Mayweather or Pacquaio last impressive victory?

They on the same level in terms of stock IMO.
        Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 10-31-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Good excuse bro... what was the excuse before the bradley fight?.... Floyd always coming up with gay excuses.... he's the best "defensive" boxer no doubt... but he's pretty lame and scared when it comes to Manny Pacquiao... like I said he's good at "defense" so part of coming up with more excuses on why not to fight Pacquiao is part of his gay, lame, "defense"

Comment

The only one desperate is floyd

When is he gonna do a real interview instead of his yes man at fight hype?

Pac is fighting another first ballot HOFer and will end up doing 2+ mill PPV's for like the 3rd year in a row

Floyd would love to be in Pacs position both inside and outside the ring, when he asked Pac over the phone "But, what if I lose?" says all you need to know right there

Comment

I used to think Pac was ducking May but it's clearly spun the other direction now. Can't find a single good reason why he shouldn't be fighting Pac, other than not being comfortable with it . Very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
                Good excuse bro... what was the excuse before the bradley fight?.... Floyd always coming up with gay excuses.... he's the best "defensive" boxer no doubt... but he's pretty lame and scared when it comes to Manny Pacquiao... like I said he's good at "defense" so part of coming up with more excuses on why not to fight Pacquiao is part of his gay, lame, "defense"
                His defense is highly overrated. Cotto and Ortiz were getting to him with regularity

Getting hit on the forearms and shoulders while on the ropes isn't defense, its called taking punishment

Comment

Who cares? They'll both be remembered for ducking each other.

Comment

In before 50 pages lol.
                    Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Getting hit on the forearms and shoulders while on the ropes isn't defense, its called taking punishment
                    I've never seen such an idiotic statement.

Comment

Working...
                    X