Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell: Carl Froch is Number One on My Hit List!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell: Carl Froch is Number One on My Hit List!

Andre “The Matrix” Dirrell is targeting November for his first fight under his new promotional banner TMT Promotions and also his first fight this year. Dirrell was last seen in the ring eight months ago on December 31st when he disposed of Darryl Cunningham in a mere 2 rounds.

BoxingScene.com reported on Sunday that a date of November 17th is being discussed, possibly against WBA interim-champion Brian Magee on Showtime. [Click Here To Read More]

Okay Andre, but the conditions are that you've got to go to Nottingham, have a couple blind judges there and a ref who might just take a bull**** point from you.

This fight needs to happen in America or anywhere neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
      Okay Andre, but the conditions are that you've got to go to Nottingham, have a couple blind judges there and a ref who might just take a bull**** point from you.

Ah, of course...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post

fkin hell stop crying already, uk and euro fighters face this b/s every time they go to the US to take on a local and get robbed even when the fight is one-sided (and Froch/Dirrell was close not one-sided), it happens once to pea-heart and we never hear the end of it

if Dirrell wants the title he should come get it and this time not dive to the floor and run away and the judges might actually take him seriously
        Last edited by Weebler I; 08-20-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Can anymore actually put across a reasonable case as to why Andre Dirrell deserves a shot at Carl Froch – or any other SMW champ for that matter?

I suggest he first shuts his mouth, shows some heart and grows some balls. As far as I’m concerned he’s just a bottom feeder now. Talented? Absolutely. But boxing isn’t for him, he’s not prepared to go to the lengths required. Become a commentator, you’ve got the rabbit for it.

Comment

Comment

lol He embarrassed Froch so bad in that first fight, I would understand if Froch is reluctant to accept a rematch.

Also no fights in Nottingham! Especially after the first fight. They should fight somewhere neutral.

Comment

Not even reading this. Keep your Neurological surgeon on tap, fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  lol He embarrassed Froch so bad in that first fight, I would understand if Froch is reluctant to accept a rematch.

Also no fights in Nottingham! Especially after the first fight. They should fight somewhere neutral.
                  The only person Dirrell embarrassed was himself.

Ironically your signature picture making fun of Haye for flopping onto the floor is exactly what Dirrell was doing during the fight along with excessive holding complaining to the referee and generally turning the fight into a close scrappy snoozefest.
                  Last edited by -Lowkey-; 08-20-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Dirrell should have gone to the Olympics, he did the marathon distance in 47 minutes against Froch.

Comment

Working...
                    X