Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to Cotto fans regarding Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he beats him id give him the same 'credit'. And by credit i simply mean acknowledge that he beat somebody who he should beat ( to be considered anywhere near the top).

In the case of cotto, he easily beat somebody who he should easily beat, thats the credit i gave him.

Mayorga can crack tho, hes a game fighter. it wouldn't surprise me if canelo found himself in a tough war with him.

Styles make fights, and i dont see canelo having enough technical/boxing skills for the fight to be anything but a slugfest.

Comment

no credit at all pointless and disgusting fight

Comment

I would gave him credit but not after Cotto made him quit.

JK I never really gave much credit to Cotto for the win. But I watched the fight live at the MGM and it was pretty exciting.

Comment

Lil ginger gets no credit, zero, ziltch, nada, none. The situations aren't comparable. Cotto has fought the best fighters in the world 3 times over from welterweight to 154, ginger has never, ever done that. He is a champion with how many defenses?? And all laughable.

But Chavez, now there's are real fighter on the upswing.

Comment

Common dude, that fight was for two things. Test the 154 lb and Cotto comming off his longest layoff due to surgery. That by no means was a great fight, entertaining but does nothing as a notable opponent

Comment

That PPV fight was a joke.....

Comment

no just like I don't give cotto credit or anyone who fought Mayorga. He is a good fight because he is while crazy and comes to fight but other then that Mayorga is nothing

Comment

honestly the Cotto-Mayorga fight was pointless but of course credit is given to Cotto for the win...as for Canelo it will also be pointless but I see Canelo stopping him in the early rounds and if he wins I give him credit...

Comment

Canelo beats cotto.

Good fight.

Comment

If Mayorga comes in to fight focused and in shape like he did for Cotto, then yes. If he come fat and unfocused, like he has a tendency to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X