Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Shreds Alexander: He Was Scared, He'll Duck Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Shreds Alexander: He Was Scared, He'll Duck Me!

Junior welterweight Marcos Maidana is ready to face either WBO/WBC champion Timothy Bradley, or Devon Alexander, in his next fight. Like his rival Amir Khan, Maidana was not too impressed with Saturday's fight, where Bradley won a ten round technical decision over Alexander in Pontiac, Michigan. He called the fight "a fiasco." He wasn't sold by Alexander's eye injury that ended the fight in the tenth. Maidana felt Alexander was too scared to continue and doubts he would accept the challenge of a future fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

How can u hate this guy lmao!!!!! At least u kno when he fights u gonna get a fight!

Comment

Yeah war Maidana. This guy won't cry "It buuuurns" or "It huuuuuuurts".

Comment

Maidana has been very lippy as of late seems out of character for him

Comment

So let me get this right-people are heaping praise on Maidana for calling out the loser of the fight between Devon and Timothy,and he still hasn't chased up a fight with Bradley after he pulled out?????!!!! That's Boxingscene logic for you!

Comment

They're getting the quotes from this account: http://twitter.com/#!/ChinoMaidana

I doubt that's really Marcos. This could be like that fake Bradley twitter account that went back and forth with Khan a few months back.

Comment

Alexander would walk away just like Ortiz after Maidana lands his bombs on him.

Comment

Maidana is a wild savage. He would never do gay **** like sign up for a twitter account.

Comment

Maidana doesn't even speak English, yet those tweets are in fluent English.

Comment

he wont duck you marcos...he'll just quit after lets say 9th round..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X