No announcement yet.

Your opinion on energy drinks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on energy drinks.

I've heard a lot of things, BOTH good and bad about energy drinks, and I would like to know your opinion.

Its cool once in a while. Would rather drink coffee foe energy

Comment

They make my shit's come out too fast.

Comment

Black Coffee is my energy drink...

Comment

red bull is delicious. the rest don't do it for me.

i used to drink teh stuff in HS when it first came out, and then in college when i was not broke

once in a blue moon i'll crack one open. it's a lot of money for a tiny little can of what's essentially soda with a boatload of caffine in it... but damn, the stuff is taste.

Comment

Makes my p*ss look like Mountain Dew.

I drink it every once and a while but I wouldn't drink 'em everyday.

Comment

Never drink them they are very bad for you, especially your kidneys. Most of the energy drinks give you energy by way of sugar or vitamin B12. It gives you like 5,000 % of your vitamin B12 intake for the day.

It has not been investigated long term and that cannot be good for you. Vitamins can be harmful if you take too much of them. They key is getting the proper intake per day and not over doing it.

I don't drink them and never will. I just eat right, run in the morning and sleep normal hours and I'm full of energy. I'm damn near 40 and my wife can't keep up with me in any way. I have the same sex drive I did when I was in my 20's and it's not slowing down.

Comment

They are full of garbage. Coconut water is better for you.

Comment

Everyone knows Diet Coke is the breakfast of champions.

Comment

Addicted to Monster that stuff is nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X