Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****in' hate it when that happens, Pea. A girlfriend of mine's neighbor had 3 poodles that would always come over and **** on her lawn. I'd mow the lawn for the dainty b*tch and what happens? Ruined 2 pairs of shoes.

I let that ****ing neighbor have it and never had to even SEE those dogs again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Vastly underrated track.

Boo boo on my shoe......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Vastly underrated track.

Boo boo on my shoe......
        One of my favorites Pea

Comment

• "Ray beat Marvin. Deal with it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            "Ray beat Marvin. Deal with it."

Where that come from, NSB?

Comment

• Argue with me and you'll get red next time out, Pea.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                I found a lil inspiration lately and been tryin to drag my shotass outta retirement.

D talked a lot about his imitation Rippuh stalkers tearin this thread down, and while we rebuildin it, he goes AWOL. Lazy mufugga.

Riz is almost as shot as I am, so I'm surprised he don't throw down in here. He'd get lit quick.

We just gon have to put in the work without em.
                Already Mangladesh. Get ya com back on, these hoes aint even ready for the likes of shot old schoolers rollin back up in this bisshhh. Let alon jokers who really follow our sport too. Let the gotdamn rebuild commence!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you workin Bringer mah homie. keep sprinklin that gold dust.

Comment

• You know it, Chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Already Mangladesh. Get ya com back on, these hoes aint even ready for the likes of shot old schoolers rollin back up in this bisshhh. Let alon jokers who really follow our sport too. Let the gotdamn rebuild commence!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you workin Bringer mah homie. keep sprinklin that gold dust.
                    Oh we bringin it back, pun intended. Lounge got a new boss, so we can do a lil restoration. Lets get em.

I ain't altogether fuk'd up, but I'm chillin drunk. I never did go to the wine. I guess it's time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                      Where that come from, NSB?
                      Bringer....................

Comment

Working...
                      X