Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the season started today. Our big young rookie point guard below:

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
      It's a shortened season again, Amare should benefit from all the rest. I think the Knicks will make a decent run in the playoffs maybe even make the Finals just like the last time.
      As of right now I'm just hoping to make the Eastern Conference Finals.
      That's pretty good for where they've been all these years. Then next year secure a PG and compete for the ring.

Comment

New York All day Baby! Go Knicks!

Comment

With Chandler and Jared Jeffries, the Knicks have defense in the frontcourt, and with Anthony and Stoudemire they have two 25-point-per-game scorers as well. This balance will make the Knicks quite tough to beat and gives them incredible depth in the frontcourt.

Championships in the NBA are won in the dirty areas underneath the basket, where defense and rebounding wear teams down and win games.

The Knicks now have a frontcourt that can play against any style of play from opponents and be successful. With Tyson Chandler, the Knicks will win the Atlantic division and progress deep into the playoffs.

Comment

Love the Knicks.

Cant wait to see how Landry Fields does this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              Love the Knicks.

Cant wait to see how Landry Fields does this season.
              I hearing rumors that Baron Davis wants to come to NY if the Cavs Amnesty him.
              I'm having mixed feelings because BDiddy is can be good when he's focused but that's not often.

Comment

Don't you almost feel sorry for Lebron he thought he was going to win something then all the other players clicked up too.
                Knicks baby we number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Is it possible to bandwagon a team that sucks?
                  **** you. you mad we traded mozgov. i was mad too but **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                    **** you. you mad we traded mozgov. i was mad too but **** it.
                    LOL damn, Mosgov might like it more in Denver anyway the Climate is more like Mother Russia haha.

Comment

knicks are still in the league?

Comment

Working...
                      X