Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Haye fake an injury to avoid beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    solis probably had the knee injury preexisting. the extra weight he put on and vitalis punch caused him to be unable to continue.
    haye though.. he is a different sort of animal. if he pulled out, it would have to be relatively convincing. haye said he wants to retire with a strong legacy. i think the public won't be satisfied unless they see a ko or score decision.
    And how many times Haye's acts differs from his words? Quite often, even to often. If he really wanted legacy we'd see another David's fights with top HW's, not Audley, Nikolai and Jonny. My suggestion - all that David wants is a big payday and popularity by all means. If popularity requires to save face by faking injury to claim that he was really "unbeaten" David probably will do it.
    Last edited by Norton; 07-02-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Could Haye paraglide into the stadium, slip on a banana skin, fall on a ****e, and somersault into a bath of acid, to avoid a beating?

Klitschko fans They don't care about boxing or watching a fight, they only aim to hate and hate and hate. Expect this forum to be flooded with 'I told you so' threads if Klitschko ends up winning.

The fact is, Haye won't go down as a great, but he has had a good career, and has accomplished some good things. If you don't acknowledge that then you are a hater.

Comment

Right, so first it was 'Haye will never fight a Klitschko' and now this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          Could Haye paraglide into the stadium, slip on a banana skin, fall on a ****e, and somersault into a bath of acid, to avoid a beating?

Klitschko fans They don't care about boxing or watching a fight, they only aim to hate and hate and hate. Expect this forum to be flooded with 'I told you so' threads if Klitschko ends up winning.

The fact is, Haye won't go down as a great, but he has had a good career, and has accomplished some good things. If you don't acknowledge that then you are a hater.
          Do not rush to stick labels. What "good career" are you talkin about? In CW maybe, but in HW he is nobody with no achievements. With the belt, which is not truly belongs to him - Valuev got it "for free", without fight with Chagaev. It was a gift from Don King. As well as Haye's "victory" over Valuev was gift. Even old Evander performed better against those giant hulky Don's pet.

Haye is just a narcissist loudmouth obsessed with his popularity. He's boxing dirty, acting dirty - so he is dirty and able to do all kind of mean tricks to save his popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            Er... Solis did his cruciate.

Haye quitting is a worry for me. He's never taken a sustained beating and he might tonight.
            I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
              Do not rush to stick labels. What "good career" are you talkin about? In CW maybe, but in HW he is nobody with no achievements. With the belt, which is not truly belongs to him - Valuev got it "for free", without fight with Chagaev. It was a gift from Don King. As well as Haye's "victory" over Valuev was gift. Even old Evander performed better against those giant hulky Don's pet.

Haye is just a narcissist loudmouth obsessed with his popularity. He's boxing dirty, acting dirty - so he is dirty and able to do all kind of mean tricks to save his popularity.
              So you dont think being a 2-weight world champion isn't an accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                So you dont think being a 2-weight world champion isn't an accomplish?
                Why provoke? Haye is cruiserweight former champion, yes. But, as I said before and as you can see by his career, in HW division David is nobody but a loudmouth. Title was given to him by judges (in Germany) in very doubtful victory over unskilled giant, who himself received his belt without fighting previous WBA champion - Chagaev.
                Last edited by Norton; 07-02-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Haye would lose every ounce of respect I might have for him if he did something like that.

Comment

Like I said in another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if Haye doesn't show up to fight. He very well might just show up to collect a paycheck. All we need to do is look at his last fight, and we can see that this scenario isn't out of the realm of possibility. I just hope he gets the beating he deserves at the hands of Wladimir. Haye's day of reckoning has come.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                      you could say that some klit fans only care about winning and not boxing. wlad's style is not very exciting after all. but expect this forum to be flooded either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X