Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westbrook with his Kobe-esque performance...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westbrook with his Kobe-esque performance...

He's single handedly bringing his team down with his ball hogging, and poor decision/shot taking and just forcing things. Whenever he decides to get Durant the ball it's already too late in the shot clock for Durant to get off a decent shot. Their offense is stale due to his refusal to share the ball. I haven't seen something like this since Game 7 last year when Kobe thought he was the MVP and wound up shooting 6-24, or in the '04 Finals where he shot LA out of the finals after getting shut down by Prince.

Durant needs to be more vocal and man up because Westbrook is just killing OKC.

What are your thoughts?

He pretty much gave away the game. Ball hoging, stupid shots, late game turnovers and offensive foul. He's trying to be the man, trying to be D-Rose.

Comment

Westbrook has to stop thinking he's the best player on his team. I totally agree. They can't win with Westbrook taking the important shots down the stretch. Theres a reason Durant led the league in scoring. He's not Derrick Rose and needs to stop trying to be. It's more important right now to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        Westbrook has to stop thinking he's the best player on his team. I totally agree. They can't win with Westbrook taking the important shots down the stretch. Theres a reason Durant led the league in scoring. He's not Derrick Rose and needs to stop trying to be. It's more important right now to win.
        Who's the idiot that said Westbrook was WAYYY better than Rose?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          I don't know, who said it? Whoever said it needs to be tazed in the dick.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            probably streetbully.

that said , i don't see how rose is that much better than westbrook.

they're not much different from each other.

if anything , westbrook is a better shooter and more accurate.

the only difference is perception and situation.

rose carries his offense and when he hogs the ball we don't mind it.

westbrook on the otherhand plays with durant and every bad play westbrook makes we say , "get durant the ball!"

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              probably streetbully.

westbrook on the otherhand plays with durant and every bad play westbrook makes we say , "get durant the ball!"
              You kiddin' me? Rose is clutch. Thats what makes him SOOOOOOOOO much better not to mention I don't think I've ever seen somebody drive into the lane with less contact then D rose. Not to mention hes so much better defensively.

If Rose played with Durant with the Thunder they would be a #1 seed in the west and would have swept denver and wouldn't be down against the grizzles.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                You kiddin' me? Rose is clutch. Thats what makes him SOOOOOOOOO much better not to mention I don't think I've ever seen somebody drive into the lane with less contact then D rose.
                rose might be better.

i don't see how he is SOOOOOOOOOO much better.

just perception and hype imo.

people are so easily influenced by the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  probably streetbully.

Never said such a thing. Stop smearing.

Comment

Working...
                  X