Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people want to see Pac destroy Bradley's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Bradley would give Pac the fight of his life.
    R.3 KO, maybe sooner. Complete mis-match.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Agree on Mosley but I give Judah a shot too, speed and power in both hands.
      there are 2 certainties in boxing. judah will lose and mayweather will duck top fighters.

Comment

co-sign i think zab would give pac some problems not saying zab would win but he has a good shot cause hes fast and has power......

Comment

Judah a chance but not Bradley? You sure about that?

Bradley is very fast, puts on intelligent pressure and has excellent headmovement. He would give Manny a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
            Judah a chance but not Bradley? You sure about that?
            Judah is the only boxer out there I know of with comparable power and handspeed to Pacquiao. If he lands bombs early Pac could go down. Not saying he'd win, but like Mosley he'd be a threat.

Bradley is very fast, puts on intelligent pressure and has excellent headmovement. He would give Manny a good fight.
            I watched his last fight with Lamont Peterson, whilst he won he did struggle at times, Pacquiao is light years ahead of Peterson as a fighter. Bradley is a good fighter with a good future, fighting Pac at this point is the worst move he could make in my humble opinion.

Comment

Other than Floyd, i give Bradley a good shot against Manny. Bradley has good skills and is a fresh talented fighter.

Most of the guys at welterweight are a little battle worn. Bradley is in his prime now and will give anyone a good go.

Comment

Judah is the only boxer out there I know of with comparable power and handspeed to Pacquiao. If he lands bombs early Pac could go down. Not saying he'd win, but like Mosley he'd be a threat.

I watched his last fight with Lamont Peterson, whilst he won he did struggle at times, Pacquiao is light years ahead of Peterson as a fighter. Bradley is a good fighter with a good future, fighting Pac at this point is the worst move he could make in my humble opinion.
                You must have been watching a different fight because Bradley dominated Peterson.

Comment

Bradley is a very good fighter imo give him a few more fights and he might have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    there are 2 certainties in boxing. judah will lose after rnd3 and mayweather will duck top fighters.
                    fixed...............

Comment

Judah would be not be a threat to Manny now. He'd get knocked out in a few rounds. Comparable power and handspeed to Pacquiao yes maybe, but you don't try to match those with Pacquiao, that get's you knocked the hell out.

Style make fights, often said but it is very true. I'm not saying Tim would beat Manny now, but he would give him a good fight, certainly better than Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X