Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if floyd jumps 2 division up and challenges the best guy there???....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    Uh, no. First of all, Marquez was not a 130 pounder - he was a 135 pounder, the #1 ranked LW in the world. Second, if he went up two divisions like you said, that would mean the fight was a WW (147) fight. Last time I checked, 146 was less than 147, so judging by what you said, Floyd didn't come in overweight.
    141-147 is welterweight

131-135 is lightweight. one.

136-140 is super lightweight. two.

from 135 to 146 or 147 is two divisions.

Comment

Exactly haha, by saying "let's see Floyd move up 2 divisions" they really are saying "let's see Floyd move up SIX divisions". Friggin idiots.
      well manny pacquiao moved up ten divisions i mean seriously floyd can't even move up 6! what a complete joke!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        well manny pacquiao moved up ten divisions i mean seriously floyd can't even move up 6! what a complete joke!
        Tito yuca..

U wanna get owned some more?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          141-147 is welterweight

131-135 is lightweight. one.

136-140 is super lightweight. two.

from 135 to 146 or 147 is two divisions.
          You're right. He wasn't overweight.

Comment

They were both at 106 at 16 years of age, so Floyd has the advantage, because he has titles at 147 and 154. Pac does not.

Comment

Give Floyd some roids and maybe he will

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
                Agreed weight was 144. Of course you are a stan which categorizes you as dumb.

Even more so that you are a gayweather stan which add idiotically dumb to the equation.
                Dumbass - my point was that you can't have it both ways. Either JMM went up 2 divisions and Floyd made weight, or JMM DIDN'T go up two full divisions and Floyd was overweight. Being overweight for a 144 catch weight at 146 does not make you an overweight WW.

Comment

Dumbass - my point was that you can't have it both ways. Either JMM went up 2 divisions and Floyd made weight, or JMM DIDN'T go up two full divisions and Floyd was overweight. Being overweight for a 144 catch weight at 146 does not make you an overweight WW.
                  Overweight is overweight regardless of anything else.

That's a simple 101 logic dude. Even grade schoolers know that.

Comment

You're right. He wasn't overweight.
                    catchweight limit for this fight was 144. he came in 2 lbs. over.

Comment

They were both at 106 at 16 years of age, so Floyd has the advantage, because he has titles at 147 and 154. Pac does not.
                      manny was born 1 lb. heavier than floyd was born.

manny is the bigger man.

Comment

Working...
                      X