No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Brothers Reportedly Planning Event in Ghana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Brothers Reportedly Planning Event in Ghana

Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko, who have been dominating the heavyweight division for several years, plan to stage a boxing event in Ghana, which can help to promote boxing in Africa. Ghanaian Jonathan Ahene Truly, who is going to be a co-organizer, has revealed that the event is tentatively scheduled for March.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why would the Klitschko's do something charitable like this when they could make money for themselves by filming a Jazzercise video like David Haye did?

Comment

Green K for the Klitschkos, once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Why would the Klitschko's do something charitable like this when they could make money for themselves by filming a Jazzercise video like David Haye did?
        Ha ha, well said!

Comment

The Brothers once again proving themselves to be outstanding human beings.

Comment

Hopefully they can unearth the next great Ghanaian fighter, and I mean at least Ike Quartey level~. That would certainly help their promotional company.

Comment

charitable? just because its in africa that doesnt make it charity man. i might have missed something but i read nothing about it being charitable.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                The Brothers once again proving themselves to be outstanding human beings.
                Oh God.. not you again.

Comment

Hearing rumours of the Klitscko's contracts from various fighters, I am sure the opponent must pay for everything.

Comment

the return of joshua clottey!

Comment

Working...
                    X