No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Price Deal in Place For Khan-Molina SHO Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Price Deal in Place For Khan-Molina SHO Card

BoxingScene.com had been advised that a deal is in place for a battle of unbeaten heavyweights. Olympic bronze medal winner Deontay Wilder (25-0, 25KOs) will face Kelvin Price (13-0, 6KOs) in a Showtime televised fight at the Los Angeles Sports Arena in California. The televised portion of the card will be headlined by the return of Amir Khan, who faces Carlos Molina in a junior welterweight clash.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    BoxingScene.com had been advised that a deal is in place for a battle of unbeaten heavyweights. Olympic bronze medal winner Deontay Wilder (25-0, 25KOs) will face Kelvin Price (13-0, 6KOs) in a Showtime televised fight at the Los Angeles Sports Arena in California. The televised portion of the card will be headlined by the return of Amir Khan, who faces Carlos Molina in a junior welterweight clash.

[Click Here To Read More]

was pumped

then read "wrong price."

Comment

Wow what a step up

Ffs

Comment

Oh. this just a rescheduling of the September fight that got cancelled.

Comment

hahaha, I thought David Price.... silly me.... then I remembered it was Wilder.
          This is sadly a step up though.... dude did beat Tor Hammer..... and that means he automatically shits all over all of Wilder's opponents and his resume

Comment

Boxing Scene does it again, Head Lines that let you think...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              hahaha, I thought David Price.... silly me.... then I remembered it was Wilder.
              This is sadly a step up though.... dude did beat Tor Hammer..... and that means he automatically shits all over all of Wilder's opponents and his resume

Watch him lose to Price then Kelvin will fight David to see which price is right.

:gay:

Comment

Damn Idk why I was expecting David Price... Lol

Comment

I came in here to say Wilder would find a way to get out of fighting David, but then I realized the joke was on me.

Comment

Thought we had a David Price showdown.

After the fight Kelvin Price will be victim 27.

Comment

Working...
                    X