• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    'now is the time to win a title...let's trade Pau for Al Harrington'

you f0cking ******
    you don't understand basketball clown.

I never said Harrington is better than Pau.

I said Harrington would work better with Nash than Pau would.

If Lakers didn't win with Pau last year, why stick to the same thing. What is Nash gonna do with that team. Most of that roster doesn't work with him. It's like when the Suns got Shaq.... totally fuked Nash's game. Only this is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

If Lakers didn't win with Pau last year, why stick to the same thing. What is Nash gonna do with that team. Most of that roster doesn't work with him. It's like when the Suns got Shaq.... totally fuked Nash's game. Only this is even worse.

that's what it basically boils down to if that trade goes thru you f0cking pretender

not only do you end up trading big for small, you trade a starter for a backup

a backup with bad knees

now do everyone a favor and close your browser and dont post for a week

Comment

that's what it basically boils down to if that trade goes thru you f0cking pretender

a backup with bad knees

Comment

so orlando trades dwight howard for pau gasol & aaron afflalo? the trade makes no sense for the magic.

Orlando might be trying to scare or drive their howard price up with houston & cleveland.

Comment

a backup with bad knees

you're like skip bayless. you just have a whole lot of opinion but don't know what you're talking about.

I hope Lakers don't make this trade so you see what I'm talking about. And maybe you'll learn a thing or 2 about basketball.
            Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            what are you laughing about?

you just talked about Kobe making up for 2 bad games against Lithuania and Argentina by having a good 2nd half against Australia.

now THAT is truly laughable.
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 08-09-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
              If Lakers make the trade, they'd save about $10 million/year over the next two years and then have Howard as the face of the franchise.

If Lakers don't make the trade, they'd pay about $10M more/year over the next two years and then have Bynum as the face of the franchise.

I'd keep this team as is. I like Bynum and I think Nash will re-energize Gasol but Lakers could be thinking about payroll and their future.

Here's an explanation as to why.
              if the lakers wanted to save $10 mill...they wouldn't have use odom's $10 mill trade exemption.

if lakers were thinking about the "future" , they wouldn't have given FOUR future picks to phoenix.

bogus trade rumor. bogus reasoning.

made up gossip by an agent or team. they always bring up lakers in their bs to make sure media and fans talk about it.

Comment

you're like skip bayless. you just have a whole lot of opinion but don't know what you're talking about.

I hope Lakers don't make this trade so you see what I'm talking about. And maybe you'll learn a thing or 2 about basketball.

what are you laughing about?

you just talked about Kobe making up for 2 bad games against Lithuania and Argentina by having a good 2nd half against Australia.

now THAT is truly laughable.
                actually you're like skip bayless.

talking bs to get attention.

Comment

you're like skip bayless. You just have a whole lot of opinion but don't know what you're talking about.

I hope lakers don't make this trade so you see what i'm talking about. And maybe you'll learn a thing or 2 about basketball.

What are you laughing about?

You just talked about kobe making up for 2 bad games against lithuania and argentina by having a good 2nd half against australia.

Now that is truly laughable.
                  sick burn brah!
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 08-09-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

pau is one of the best pick n roll big men in the league.

look it up, youtube fan.

that's why lakers took pau off the trading block once nash signed. now lakers have bynum on the block.

Comment

josh smith still in atl?

trade bynum for him.

put gasol back at 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X