No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Khan, Froch, Ward, Chirsoa, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Khan, Froch, Ward, Chirsoa, More

A is for Andre Ward. He's WBA super-middleweight champion and could be the next big thing in the States.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a **** warren is. He is still bitter that Haye smashed the **** out of his bhoy hahaha

Comment

L'ill floyd doesn't go by the Pretty Boy nickname anymore.

Comment

He should have kept it. I prefer it to Money Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          A is for Andre Ward. He's WBA super-middleweight champion and could be the next big thing in the States.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Frank Warren did win my respect as a person and for the services he has done to British boxing.I didnt like him when he handled Ricky Hatton and Calzaghe because he was too risk averse and he just wanted to milk the British public.I think he has done a lot for Boxing and like any other person he tries to protect his interests.Being a business person is not easy and anyone who stays that long earns my respect

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Frank Warren did win my respect as a person and for the services he has done to British boxing.I didnt like him when he handled Ricky Hatton and Calzaghe because he was too risk averse and he just wanted to milk the British public.I think he has done a lot for Boxing and like any other person he tries to protect his interests.Being a business person is not easy and anyone who stays that long earns my respect
            Yes, i think i might start a fan club for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Is that why you are a Floyd fan? Not fighting Manny is good business?

However, that was a good point, it's a business.

Then again, the fans want fights. People like him are killing our sport in the long term.

Comment

He's a massive **** but the huge cards he's putting on at the moment with his young contenders are great for the sport in Britain.

Comment

Z is for zzzzzzzzzzzz - Thats what I was doing after reading this article

Comment

Working...
                  X