That's the saddest I've ever been watching Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    That's not how depression works.
    Sorry, I forgot to add that I have never, and don't ever want to experience depression BUT someone needs to really to do something about his situation. He has officially retired now, I hope he finds peace. He really has a lot going for him and I hope somehow he understands that, people rely on him (his family). He seems like a really upbeat, positive, jolly guy but I guess people never really know whats going on behind close doors and in a persons head really.

Comment

Not a Hatton fan at all but it was kinda sad seeing him like that.

But then it was sadder seeing a far better fighter in Castillo who was shot getting KOd by a body shot from.....Hatton.

And JLC made far less money and enjoyed less love than Hatton has.

Boxing is a cruel sport. That, in a way, is what also makes it great. The high stakes and unforgiving nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        Boxing is a cruel sport. That, in a way, is what also makes it great. The high stakes and unforgiving nature.
        Very true

Comment

Damn. . . Ricky mate do whatever you feel you need to do. . . Got nothing else to prove.

Coming back at 147 against a guy like Senchenko was too much in hindsight.

Hatton's style, and body simply are not meant for anything above 140. Now at this age, I doubt he could make 140. . .

But whatever he feels the need to do, I support him 100%. Just hope that he realizes he's got nothing left to prove, and he's had a great career.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
            Khan is not Indian, He's Pakistani.
            Pakistani's derive from Indians, ignoramus.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
              Khan is not Indian, He's Pakistani.
              I think he means Indians and Pakistanis are the same race, an Asian race, a different race from Arabs.

Comment

I may be the only one on boxing scene but I am a Senchenko fan and I am happy for him. He comes from a poor country and he worked hard to achieve his goals in boxing. He had the courage to face Hatton in his back yard. Now he gets a chance to make some good money in bigger fights. Hatton has had a great career and he gave his comeback his best effort. I believe he is very wealthy and he has the love of his countrymen. Most men would love to be the legendary Ricky Hatton. He should just enjoy his good life.

Comment

Working...
                X