Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2012: Final Predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romeny 270, winning Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Ohio.

to 295 above plus Colorado, Iowa, Wisconsin.

to 337 (possible, but unlikely) above plus Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada.

My gut feeling is that Romney wins popular vote by about 4% and around 300 electoral votes to 238 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Romeny 270, winning Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Ohio.

to 295 above plus Colorado, Iowa, Wisconsin.

to 337 (possible, but unlikely) above plus Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada.

My gut feeling is that Romney wins popular vote by about 4% and around 300 electoral votes to 238 or so.
      Come back to earth, please. Romney will lose both Michigan (I live here) and Pennsylvania by at least 5 percentage points.

Wisconsin and Iowa are long shots for him, while Ohio has been trending for the president during the whole campaign.

Virginia and Florida are up in the air. Romney taking New Hampshire would be a shocker, so I wouldn't put any hopes behind him taking it.

North Carolina is the only state you mentioned that's firmly in Romney's column. He'll need a miracle to win.

Comment

I hope we get obama out. He literally continued most of bush's policies that liberals hated when he was in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          Come back to earth, please. Romney will lose both Michigan (I live here) and Pennsylvania by at least 5 percentage points.

Wisconsin and Iowa are long shots for him, while Ohio has been trending for the president during the whole campaign.

Virginia and Florida are up in the air. Romney taking New Hampshire would be a shocker, so I wouldn't put any hopes behind him taking it.

North Carolina is the only state you mentioned that's firmly in Romney's column. He'll need a miracle to win.
          I don't place any stock in polls that use anywhere close to the 2008 +7 Democrat weighting. That's simply not happening. Romney can quite easily get Fla, Va, NC, Ohio and either New Hampshire or Colorado. There just aren't enough uninformed voters that buy into hopeychange this time around after 4 disastrous years of a divisive, hyper-partisan, economically illiterate golfer/campaigner/vacationer/wreckless spender-in-chief.

This senile old bozo isn't helping him either:

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-04-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            I don't place any stock in polls that use anywhere close to the 2008 +7 Democrat weighting. That's simply not happening. Romney can quite easily get Fla, Va, NC, Ohio and either New Hampshire or Colorado. There just aren't enough uninformed voters that buy into hopeychange this time around after 4 disastrous years of a divisive, hyper-partisan, economically illiterate golfer/campaigner/vacationer/wreckless spender-in-chief.
            Dude, if someone who was living in a cave for the last 12years were to read your posts regarding the current state of the US, they would think G.W.Bush didn't even exist -- And "O" managed to trash the US, single-handedly in only four years.

That is one very unrealistic and narrow-minded perception you have going on there .....

Comment

Obama wins popular and electoral but its a closer contest than McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Dude, if someone who was living in a cave for the last 12years were to read your posts regarding the current state of the US, they would think G.W.Bush didn't even exist -- And "O" managed to trash the US, single-handedly in only four years.

That is one very unrealistic and narrow-minded perception you have going on there .....
                We are 3 years into a recovery. Guess what? Obama owns this economy and the approaching 6 trillion he has added to the National Debt (more than Bush in two terms.) And what do we have? Stagnation, trillion dollar deficits, high unemployment, the most divisive political climate in my lifetime and a petulant community activist that would in over his head as Mayor of Wasilla, AK.

Comment

Obama wins a squeaker. . .

Romney takes Virginia, NC, Colorado, NH, and Florida. Obama takes Ohio, Wisconsin, and Nevada.

Popular vote favors Obama by 10-60k votes.

Comment

Not voting. Though if I did, it'd be Obama.

Romney is too vague with everything he says. He's giving a 5 trillion dollar tax cut and giving the military 2 trillion dollars that they don't need, and saying he's going to make up the difference by cutting out stuff and getting rid of loopholes, all the while attempting to tackle the deficit we have by doing the same thing......yeah I don't think so

Not to mention Romney said it was a mistake to leave Iraq and that we should send more troops to Afghanistan and not leave.

I don't trust Romney's foreign policy either. He sounds like he's going to get us into way too much s**t in the Middle East, like Syria.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 11-04-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post

It's all about Ohio, and Florida. . . All Obama needs is one. . .

He could lose Nevada, NC, Virginia, Nevada, Colorado, NH, AND Florda, and still take it with Ohio.

I agree - PA, Michigan are locks for Obama. Looks like NH will go to Romney.

I think Romney will take Florida in a Bush/Gore like affair. He'll also take Colorado, and Virginia.

But OBama will take Nevada, and Ohio, and seal the deal.

Romney could win popular vote even. Man that would be sweet! Romney winning popular vote but losing the election. Lol, payback from 2000. Republicans couldn't say anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X