No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev-Mormeck Proposal Received, Issues Linger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lebedev-Mormeck Proposal Received, Issues Linger

According to boxing promoter/manager Vladimir Hryunov, a lucrative proposal was received for Denis Lebedev (24-1, 18KOs) to defend the WBA's interim-cruiserweight title against former champion Jean Marc Mormeck (36-5, 22KOs) in Paris, France.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like Mormeck is looking forward with great anticipation to his second KO loss in a row. And Lebedev is back on the seniors tour as expected.

Comment

this wouldn't shock anyone if Lebedev took this fight.

can he fight ANYONE relevant/worth a damn?

Comment

Plebedev can go f^ck a duck.

Comment

Lebedev should stop fighting old men. He has lost his relevancy.

Comment

Lebedev is a ****ing scumbag. The ugly, hairlipped **** does nothing but beat up old men.

Power is the last thing to go so hopefully he'll get sparked by one of his geriatric opponents soon.

Comment

I actually liked him a couple of years ago and there's still no doubt in my mind that he decisively beat Huck,but there's no defending this or his last two opponents.

Complete and utter disgrace.

Comment

maybe b-hop should step up in weight and give him a lesson. theres no glory in beating the crap out really old has beens.

Comment

"issues linger?" Like maybe that Mormeck is a fat, old, washed up heavyweight at present? Lebedev was one of my favorite fighters before he decided to concentrate on beating up old-timers. BFD!
                  I may wind up rooting for Huck if they ever rematch, and I almost never root for a Sauerland fighter

Comment

Working...
                  X