Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enjoyed my fight with Abraham last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoyed my fight with Abraham last night...

... like I told you all, a completely dominant performance from myself. I knew there was no way that Abraham could beat me. There really wasn't. I did what Andre Dirrell did to him, except maybe bring a bit more speed.

It's no exaggeration to say that it was a boxing masterclass by my good self. In fact, Floyd Mayweather was ringside with a pen and paper taking notes. It was a bad style match up for Abraham against my slick skills... I think the only time you'd ever see a fight so one-sided again is if I managed to get Joe Calzaghe into a ring.

How come Abraham hasn't won a round against Dirrell or you? Is Abraham nothing but a Joshua Clottey clone at 168.

Comment

Great stuff. Will try and come to watch your next fight

Comment

Carl, a banquet will be held in your honor in Pyongyang. I sincerely hope you attend.

Best wishes, your buddy Kim Jong-il.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=223

Originally posted by Carl Froch View Post
          Nothing's bigger than my ****.

Except for how big a ducker Joe Calzaghe is.

Doubt this dude is the real Cobra.

Originally posted by Carl Froch View Post
          I beat Kessler by 36 rounds to 0 - I counted each one three times to show my extreme dominance.

As for Dirrell, the judges were biased against me, because they gave him a single round. All he wanted to do was run away from me... a bit like Joe Calzaghe.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=215
          Last edited by dave777; 11-28-2010, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Oh really?

Comment

Hey Carl, congrats on the win. But why didnt you knock him out? If it was so one sided you shoulda knocked him out. Sorry I didnt see your fight I was too busy watching a much better fight in JMM vs. Katsidis.

In fact Cobra, I dont think anybody below 200lbs can beat you, BUT what if you fight both the Marquez brothers in a 2 on 1 handicap match??? Would u show your slick style or go for quick and effective speed precision punching?? Id love to see that, although I have no doubt you would come out victorious since you are the best fighter on the planet.

Oh and Ward will beat you

Comment

Your gf likes the Cobra, she hasn't seen my anaconda.

Comment

Wow, look at all that amazing detective work. There's no getting one past you, is there?

Comment

Huh ?

Comment

Working...
                    X