Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire McDonald's Commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he nailed that facial expression lol. normally he looks goofy.

Comment

that's a funny commercial

it's amazing how big the camera can make a 122 lber look

it's a shame that the average joe wouldn't recognize donaire. it would be a good add for mainstream TV. i would guess that this is a regional commercial, or internet based perhaps? i have not seen it in the tele.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        that's a funny commercial

it's amazing how big the camera can make a 122 lber look

it's a shame that the average joe wouldn't recognize donaire. it would be a good add for mainstream TV. i would guess that this is a regional commercial, or internet based perhaps? i have not seen it in the tele.
        Likely only in the Philippines.

Comment

Won't convince me to go to Mcdonalds, i have been a vegetarian for two years. Their fries are made with animal fat. However, i will say that i did prefer Mcdonalds over Subway. Subway even their veggie delite has bacteria and after getting sick for a third time i stopped eating at Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
            Won't convince me to go to Mcdonalds, i have been a vegetarian for two years. Their fries are made with animal fat. However, i will say that i did prefer Mcdonalds over Subway. Subway even their veggie delite has bacteria and after getting sick for a third time i stopped eating at Subway.
            i f with subway big time, whenever i need food on the go quickly subway comes to the rescue cant do any burger joints like hardees, bk or md's i refuse to eat that junk

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              How come every time someone talks **** its gotta be hate? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              You answered you question. Why else you someone talk ****? Do the math.

Comment

Picked up a Big Mac and fries after watching this

Comment

Working...
                X