No announcement yet.

Pro-gun rights US petition to deport Piers Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Freedom for everyone who's tall, white, christian and and a patriotic gun owner! **** yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
      piers won me over with his mike tyson interview. Not so sure i want him deported. He is an acquired taste.
      He's an acrid taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
        Whats wrong in that pic? I think he has a very nice collection of weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Whats wrong in that pic? I think he has a very nice collection of weapons.
          Very nice collection. What the hell is he holding?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            Very nice collection. What the hell is he holding?
            He's holdin AhStopuhMufuggahDeadInHisTracks Stick Al mah homie. I GOTTA go get me one. :wank: :wank: :skeet:

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              He's holdin AhStopuhMufuggahDeadInHisTracks Stick Al mah homie. I GOTTA go get me one. :wank: :wank: :skeet:

So that's what it is.. Gotta go see if the Buck and Bass store got one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

So that's what it is.. Gotta go see if the Buck and Bass store got one of those.
                Its a FN Al mah homie. I think the F2000. It fires a 5.56 same as the M4. I believe they made by the Germans. I could be wrong though. Tua would know fa sho.

Comment

Looks like an FS2000 made by FN, in Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Good Lawd, so many ******ed americans it's mindblowing.

"Hey Brother, we gotta protect our guns MAN. This guy with an opinion want to take away our GUNS man. Our guns are more important than our 1st amendment right of freedom speech! Burn the limey with an OPINION"
                    Typical republican logic tbh, they're pretty ******ed.

Comment

I do not even understand why CNN even allows a foreign employee to come in and rant/dictate internal policy of a country he is not even official citizen of.

If it was an American shoveling the sh|t that he is spewing out then it would be his right to do so. He is not an American so he should keep his pie hole shut. If he does not like the way things are his real home is just a plane ride away.

I'm not American myself, but being Canadian I share most of their thoughts and views. I can fully understand why many Americans want that trash shipped out.

Comment

Working...
                      X