No announcement yet.

Haye set to take Ruiz out cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Haye will likely end it early - Ruiz is old and hasn't had a meaningful win since 2004.

But I'll be rooting for Ruiz, since he's more likely to fight a Klitschko if he wins.
    That would surprise me. Ruiz has been very difficult to put away ever since the Tua loss. His recent record isn't that good, but the Valuev fights might not be a good indicator of where Ruiz is. I think they're both disputed defeats anyway.

Haye will probably win, but I don't see it being a first or second round knockout by any means. Ruiz is still a decent operator at heavyweight.

Comment

Haye has more than enough to KO Ruiz, question is will Ruiz let him or will this be a hugfest from the Quiet Man? While Haye can KO Ruiz, Ruiz can spoil this fight, make it boring as ****k and take a SD.

Comment

Both of these bums are just Valuev victims anyway. Valuev easily beat them both and now they're fighting for his scraps. What a joke of a fight.

Comment

Ruiz can handle himself, But if Haye is to make statement IMO he needs to make light work of Ruiz if he really wants to rule the division! I am sure Haye has it worked out and if he sticks to the plan I am sure he will take Ruiz out around 5-6 maybe

Comment

I wonder why no Klitschko ever fought Ruiz. Or Holyfield 5-7 years ago. Weird, right?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              Both of these bums are just Valuev victims anyway. Valuev easily beat them both and now they're fighting for his scraps. What a joke of a fight.
              You want this 10k bet then fella???

Comment

Originally posted by DisposableArts View Post
                Haye has more than enough to KO Ruiz, question is will Ruiz let him or will this be a hugfest from the Quiet Man? While Haye can KO Ruiz, Ruiz can spoil this fight, make it boring as ****k and take a SD.
                I believe that Haye will hit Ruiz with some stunning shots...I really think Haye is gonna beat on him badly!

Comment

someone please post link to the stream

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
                    You want this 10k bet then fella???
                    no. haye is like a 10 to 1 favorite why would I take even odds bet? You put your entire bank to my 10k then we'll talk

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                      someone please post link to the stream
                      Come on the site a hr or so before the fight I am sure there will be a link

Comment

Working...
                      X