No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Confident, Feels That He Will Knock Donaire Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce Confident, Feels That He Will Knock Donaire Out

Former four division world champion Jorge Arce (61-6-2, 46KOs) is very confident that he can achieve a major upset by beating, and even knocking out, WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire (30-1, 19KOs) on December 15th at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. HBO will televise the contest.

Arce admits "it is true, Donaire hits hard" - but he plans to "keep pressure on him and make him submit, and I am sure that I will knock him out."
    [Click Here To Read More]

ARCE has that kind of mexican heart but he takes too many shots and take too many shots from DONAIRE means that ARCE will lose by KO!!!

Comment

Ko

Yes there will be a KO. Donaire is going to deliver a brutal knockout. Poor Arce, Donaire is too big and strong for him. I see this fight similiar to Donaire vs Marquez. The little guy is going to go forward but it will make no difference. Arce will definetly retire after this fight. Arce is a warrior and he will entertain, I don't think it will go pass the 2nd round. It would be nice to see donaire go down.

Comment

I dont think so, But hope I see it.

Comment

Donaire's putting this dude to sleep ain't no one wanna watch this shet!

Comment

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-06-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Arce is a great fighter and will be in the hall of fame,BUT he is going to get knocked out in brutal fashion.

Comment

I like Arce alot, but I just dont see it going his way. Donaire is a lot better skilled, faster and has power. Arce is going to get caught coming in and its game over.
                Last edited by Toltec77; 11-06-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Easy under no matter what the line is

Comment

Arce is an awesome fighter but he definitely kinda bailed against Rojas....what the hell was that anyway??? I'd rather see the Rojas rematch anyday. Donaire by KO.....

Comment

Working...
                    X