Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man let me tell you baby mama let her boyfriend hit her in the head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll slap a *****. I'd never jack a girl in the face (or anywhere), but if my girl slaps me you can bet I'm slapping her right back. I've found that about 50% of the time after you slap a girl you're having sex almost immediately afterwards. That **** actually works like in movies from the 40s.

Comment

Ill keep it as real as i can,smash that mofo beat the piss out of him,walking away is usually a good option not in this case.

Comment

Larry should have been featured on "when keeping it real goes wrong" on the Chappelle show

Comment

You dry snitching on yourself Larry. I know for a fact cops check fb messages and the like to get a ***** locked up. I understand where you are coming from but if you turn it up on homie and end up in jail guess what? Your kids are going to suffer. Always think worst case scenario before you do something like you want to do.

Comment

lmfao man im to through...how bout she taking up for this mafucka and turning on me....im done,seriously im done...this is unbelievable...what people do to keep someone who's giving them money...damn this world is a trip....lol

Comment

my brain just fried

Comment

Originally posted by Bastolio+ View Post
                my brain just fried
                mine's to....now she trying to come take the kids to make dude happy cause i went in on him......wtf?????dude said fuck you kids hit you in the head and im the bad guy???im done man i cant deal with mess like this.....

Comment

Originally posted by larry money x View Post
                  mine's to....now she trying to come take the kids to make dude happy cause i went in on him......wtf?????dude said fuck you kids hit you in the head and im the bad guy???im done man i cant deal with mess like this.....
                  Get kids to plant drugs on his ass and get him caught

Comment

The people that live in the house at the entrance of my cul-de-sac were robbed, and one of them was shot at about 4 A.M. this morning. Had the channel 10 news van, ambulance, and about 10 units not 100 yards from my house.

Reminded me of the bad old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      The people that live in the house at the entrance of my cul-de-sac were robbed, and one of them was shot at about 4 A.M. this morning. Had the channel 10 news van, ambulance, and about 10 units not 100 yards from my house.

Reminded me of the bad old days.
                      you should have ran in from of the camera with a shower cap on and some house shoes and said you heard everything in your most ******ed voice.you know those are the people the news like to show

Comment

Working...
                      X