Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror Movies - favourite scenes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find a better scene from the film, but Creep (2004) was quite unnerving to watch. Great little horror.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Good choice!

Here's a good one

That scene was totally cut from the dvd i have. Bought it years ago and only just watched it with my cousin (an American visiting Yorkshire and London!)

The best scene was ****ing cut from the ****ing dvd!!!! They even show that scene on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        That scene was totally cut from the dvd i have. Bought it years ago and only just watched it with my cousin (an American visiting Yorkshire and London!)

The best scene was ****ing cut from the ****ing dvd!!!! They even show that scene on tv.
        Took me a while to find it too. Bloody nuisance.

Comment

I watched this film as a kid, with a few cousins as well, this scene gave me sleepless nights, sweating & **** looking around my room thinking the clown was in the corner of my room.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post

I watched this film as a kid, with a few cousins as well, this scene gave me sleepless nights, sweating & **** looking around my room thinking the clown was in the corner of my room.
            Reading the book makes me feel uneasy for days. It's so oppressing you don't even realise how much so until you've put it down and everything around you seems grey and bleak.

That scene used to scare me too. That and Halloween. I literally couldn't sleep some nights for fear Michael Myers was going to appear behind the curtain.

Comment

I'm not big into horror films, but these are 2 of the few ones that stick out in my mind

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                I'm not big into horror films, but these are 2 of the few ones that stick out in my mind

My favourite scene in Dawn of the Dead is the Hara Krishna zombie. Oh and I also liked watching special effects artist Tom Savini fall victim to his own creations.

A whole fifteen minutes of mania!

Comment

I remember seeing this late on tv one night when I was probably 11 or 12 and almost pooped myself

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    rec is a badass movie. i wish my spanish was better.

i only wish that i had seen it before i had seen quarantine (which sucked, but is virtually a scene for scene remake of rec.)

even rec 2 was badass.
                    Yeah, that's exactly the reason why i don't bother watching the remake. I heard the acting in the original is better too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      One of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

God, Nic was terrible in this film.

Comment

Working...
                      X