**vid**Nick Diaz vs NSAC hearing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Wait...what?
    He probably means opiate painkillers. They're close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      He does have a marijuana license, however he hasn't been approved for a therapeutic use exemption.

Were he taking the anabolic steroid known as synthetic testosterone he'd likely be approved, but not refer.
      I haven't even watched the video but that's what the people (who have watched it suggest was said)

Basically he would have been all right to take it IF he asked them and filed in the forms beforehand?

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        I haven't even watched the video but that's what the people (who have watched it suggest was said)

Basically he would have been all right to take it IF he asked them and filed in the forms beforehand?
        That is merely hypothetical because it has never been done with marijuana before. I seriously have my doubts though. It's all about the public image. Marijuana isn't accepted by society, but no one knows what synthetic testosterone is.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Wait...what?
          Valium Oxycontin Percocet all synthetic heroin.

Comment

this was a huge crock of ****, they're treating Marijuana as if it's something that can boost your performance and it can't. all they said was "you didn't ask us for permission" yet the form asked "do you take OVER THE COUNTER drugs?", the answer to that obviously is no because he can't go to CVS and say "let me get a pound" can he? no pharmacy will give him that but with his Doctor's RECOMMENDATION note(not his prescription) he was able to go get weed at dispensaries (not general pharmacies everywhere)

This is Nevada's fault too for not doing more extensive testing, IMO this is 100% Nevada's fault because they are like the Government is to the US when it comes to fighters, it up to the commission to catch cheaters and their testing is ineffective. they catch people AFTER the fact, their job is to do it BEFORE the fact so they too failed in their job. I heard the whole entire 3 hours and honestly I felt Nick was being honest, he didn't go in there defensive and was straight forward, made sure he understood all question's in order to give accurate answers and was just overall speaking his truth

the problem here is that he didn't ask for permission, which in hindsight is not a real crazy violation, they could have just fined him for that and not suspended his income for a year, a fine would have been adequate punishment for that with also the added stipulation that he would subject himself to more thorough testing.

I can't believe he was fined 30% of his purse and suspended for a year ONLY because he didn't ask for permission because in the bigger picture of that whole 3 hour vid it was clear they were saying that the only thing he did wrong was not get an exemption from them prior, he could have done the very same actions just as long as he got their permission and to me that's horse **** because that's like saying if you get our permission to shoot horse testosterone up your ass and it's okay because they said so when NO it means you can't fight because you don't meet the criteria being that the other guy is now at a disadvantage which is unfair to him

Comment

Working...
            X