Ever watch an entire fighter's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to youtube

Tyson, RJJ, calzaghe, prince naseem, Ali

I;m still looking for a duran set. It's real hard to get footage of 50's 60's fighters as well. I can only find like 5 SRR fights

Comment

Live Tito, Cotto and now Gamboa. I've watched all of Tyson's fights, most of Gatti's, Judah, Mosley, Delahoya and Mayweather.

Comment

I have seen all 42 of Mayweather's fights in their entirety.

Comment

All of Cotto's fights including some of his amateur fights.

Comment

Never watched an entire career in it's entirely live.

Solely because almost every fighter I've followed I find out about like 5 or 6 fights in or what not.

But, I've seen pretty much the entire career of any fighter I had or have a remote interest in. Even fighters I had no interest in like Meldrick Taylor, as a quick example.

Even fighters I dislike, like Calzaghe, Carl Froch and Muhammad Ali.

And of course, any fighter I am a big fan of or just fond of in general I have usually seen as much footage of them as I can get hold of.

I don't think I could cope having not seen footage of a fighter I like knowing that it's out there somewhere and accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              Watched all of Floyd fights. Damn near all of Cottos and Roy Jones.
              This. Floyd's fights are the easiest, because everyone of them is on YouTube and has been for years. Check out some cat named YoungMayMoney's channel.

Comment

Here's a good place to start

Floyd

Cotto

De La Hoya

Roy Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
                  I don't think I've ever watched every fight in a fighter's pro career.

Edit: Has anyone followed a future champion since their debut?
                  I have.

I watched every Povetkin fight since his first. Same with Helenius, Boytsov, Price, Pulev, Chakhkiev and others (most of them not live though).

A few days ago I watched the pro debut of Sergey Rozhnov who fought Owen Beck.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7851&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Live no

But i just finished watching my entire TRinidad set and watched the Oscar set as well
                    Where is the best place to get DVD sets? I've been trying to get my hands on a Trinidad set for a while. I'll be damned if I download the fights and make all those DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      I have.

I watched every Povetkin fight since his first. Same with Helenius, Boytsov, Price, Pulev, Chakhkiev and others (most of them not live though).

A few days ago I watched the pro debut of Sergey Rozhnov who fought Owen Beck.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7851&cat=boxer
                      And not the Klitschkos? I'm surprised.

Comment

Working...
                      X