My second amateur fight !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work. Keep posting I'll keep watching

Comment

Yeahhh Thank you everybody. I will fight a senior soon.

Comment

But in the third round i was a little tired.

Comment

Good work mate.

How long have you been training? I would guess at least a couple of years?

Not many people look this good after only 2 bouts - Well done !!!

Comment

Looking very good, especially for only your second fight-- but you were way out of that guys league. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Very nice display. I would estimate that they held you back a few months before letting their little pitbull out of his cage.
              I got that impression too.

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth as far as what the thread starter could've done better. I don't normally advise this, but, since Amin's opponent was very passive, didn't look much of a puncher and had alot openings on both sides. I think Amin could've landed some counter leap lead hooks to the head ala RJJ and PBF if he would've set it up properly. A good hard feint or turning his jab into a hook would've been nice.

Comment

I am begin boxing at 14 years old, and soon i will have 17 years old. I am weigh-in 51 kg.

Comment

I did 3 round sparring with Raushee Warren when i am come in U.S.A

Comment

hey Amin...NICE WORK my man...I watch a lot of amateur fights and you are very impressive esp. for only 2nd fight, you will go far..

Good fighting bro!!

Comment

Than you so much bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X