No announcement yet.

Adult Baby Syndrome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Baby Syndrome

Keep in mind this fat, lazy slug has the sense to dress himself in normal clothes when he goes out to drive his car, even built his own oversize crib. And both this 350 lb winner! and his even larger (acting) "mother" are both collecting Social Security Disability. American tax dollars hard at work.

http://justlife4me.com/life/meet-sta...omment-page-1/

Comment

he said he's gonna kill himself if they 'cut him off'

i guess his life isnt worth living if he has to be responsible for himself

Comment

i saw this when it aired on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          he said he's gonna kill himself if they 'cut him off'

i guess his life isnt worth living if he has to be responsible for himself
          The sooner the better, I say. You hear about the guy who won a two million dollar lottery, but is still collecting food stamps?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...d-stamps_n.htm

"If you're going to … try to make me feel bad, you aren't going to do it. It ain't going to happen," he said.

The sad thing is people like this are bankrupting the system and legitimately disabled and needy people are going to suffer because of it.

Comment

Good Lawd! Tell him to get off his fat ass!

Comment

lol, been reading the comments for the vid??

''You threatened suicide if your social security disability is cut. You are a parasite and a waste of my hard earned tax money. Since you serve no purpose other than to be a pathetic national disgrace please go ahead and do it. You think it is a threat to society to remove your parascitic self from the rest of us? You would actually be doing us all a favor. Let the undertaker change your diaper next time.''

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                lol, been reading the comments for the vid??

''You threatened suicide if your social security disability is cut. You are a parasite and a waste of my hard earned tax money. Since you serve no purpose other than to be a pathetic national disgrace please go ahead and do it. You think it is a threat to society to remove your parascitic self from the rest of us? You would actually be doing us all a favor. Let the undertaker change your diaper next time.''
                Well damn...

Comment

He's on disability because he's disabled. He dresses up like a huge baby because he's a pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    He's on disability because he's disabled. He dresses up like a huge baby because he's a pervert.
                    Ever wanted to be an adult baby Squeal? I'm guessing you would make an excellent candidate

Comment

Working...
                    X