My internet speed just went crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Nice ping and upload speed, but whats your download speed all about when you have such a great upload?

100+ meg download but only 5 meg upload...i started at 30meg and used to get 5 meg upload then. I've increased package a few times and the miserable gits never give me a better upload speed

Most companies do that, especially Virgin Media..they are well stingy with their upload. You don't need more than 5 anyway, unless you want to re-upload private torrents asap. You can host a stream on great quality with that 5mb.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        This is ****ing unfair. I only get 3mb/s. How much do you pay a month?

Comment

Check out mexican internet.

Comment

11 ping, 25 download, 3.5 upload

i use comcast with a wireless router.

Comment

How do you guys get speed that fast? I get around 29MBs.
              At work I got this slow ass T1 internet

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Nice ping and upload speed, but whats your download speed all about when you have such a great upload?
                That's what my provider does. Their upload is faster than the download. Which is great for me coz it helps my ratio in torrents.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  That's what my provider does. Their upload is faster than the download. Which is great for me coz it helps my ratio in torrents.

Here my Cable provider offer up to speeds of 200mbps down and 12up ($249 per month by itself)

I can get fiber to home at 250down and 30up (also $249 a month by itself)

I would love to have those speeds, but that is just crazy prices considering I can get the speeds I have for $150 taxes in including Internet, Phone and Digital Cable.

Comment

5MB max I ever get on my ****ty Orange line. Only £5 a month because of my mobile and home phone line.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X