No announcement yet.

Real talk: Pacquiao is not a "B-class Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real talk: Pacquiao is not a "B-class Fighter"

Ok everybody, I know it's fun right now to totally dismantle Pact@rd nation brick by brick but I think there needs to be a few things laid out during all of this chaos

Pacquiao has been called a B-class fighter on these boards and that's total bull****. People discredit his wins over Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Hatton, DLH, etc. etc. etc. because...well who knows why they do it. Maybe they've tricked themselves into believing that Pacquiao doesn't deserve credit? Maybe they're trolling, or maybe they're boxing-******ed. He deserves credit for beating those fighters. Yeah the catchweight was suspect against Cotto but I don't think it had a damn thing to do with how bad he was beaten in that fight. Cotto going up to 154 doesn't "prove" he was drained at 144. He only went to 154 because he's a fat-ass between fights and cutting down to 154 is easier than cutting down to 147 (144). I'm a Cotto fan saying this, so there's no bias (I picked Cotto to beat Trout and Pacquiao). Beating Hatton the way he did, was amazing and you can't take anything away from him for it. The "Mayweather left-overs" is total bull**** nonsense made up by Floyd purely to discredit Pacquiao in the mainstream media

Basically, look at the guys he's fought at welterweight, and how he dominated them all. Then look at any other welterweight the past 4-5 years and tell me who dominated in that fashion? Is Pacquiao a "skilled technical boxer"? **** no he isn't, but that seems to be a common trend lately here and in the YTBC: "If he's not Floyd Mayweather-skilled and slick, he's a bum" which again, is total bullsh**

Pacquiao is a great fighter and I'm fairly confident in saying that his mind hasn't been 100% focused on fighting for at least the past 2 years. People already noticed tonight before the fight, during the Bayless rule discussion, and during the Gamboa fight that Manny just had this look of "what the f*** ever bro" on his face, which tells me he doesn't take it serious anymore and THAT is a large reason why he was KTFO tonight

I give Marquez full credit though, but cut the bullsh**. I talk a lot of sh** on here about Pacquiao but it's jabs at the pact@rds. I still respect Pacquiao as a great fighter. I don't think he should fight Floyd Mayweather if he cares about his legacy as he will lose that fight now because of him not being fully focused on boxing, it seems he has his mind on other matters now like politics and religion.

I'm sure the Flom0's will red-k me to hell even though I'm a huge Mayweather fan, but this is real talk. If you can't be real about this sh** then it's pretty sad. that's all I got

Best face plant Ive ever seen , will appear on Ridiculesness soon .

Comment

No one (who isn't ******ed) has called him a B-class fighter so chill

Comment

last night he was z class

ZZZZ zzzz ZZZZZ zzz

Comment

Working...
        X