Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are The Klitschko's the highest paid heavyweights off alltime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Career Earnings
    A championship boxer can earn tens of millions of dollars per fight; over the course of a number of years, that constitutes a staggering amount of wealth. Mike Tyson is reported to have earned between $300 and $400 million over the course of his heavyweight career, in which he was a champion in his weight division. Other notable boxers with high career earnings include former super welterweight champion Oscar De La Hoya at $150 million, and former heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis at $130 million.

Floyd Mayweather’s Total Career Earnings: $213 million
    Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-04-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko Net Worth
      Random Celebrity ProfileHow much does Vitali Klitschko make?
      $65 Million.With a net worth of $65 million, professional heavyweight boxer Vitali Klitschko has done pretty well for himself. In addition to his net worth, he’s won several boxing championships and accolades, and has earned the nickname “Dr. Ironfist” for his exceptionally powerful punches in the ring

Wladimir Klitschko Net Worth
      Random Celebrity ProfileHow much does Wladimir Klitschko make?
      $30 Million.Wladimir Klitschko is the heavyweight boxing champion of IBF, WBO, & IBO in measurements of defense and time, and has a net worth of 30 million. Wladimir Klitschko has earned his net worth through his career in professional boxing. He was born in Semipalatinsk, Kazakh, SSR

Albeit this is about 2 yrs ago for Wlad & about a year go for Vitali. Wlad split a 42 mil revenue with Haye so figures are probably much closer... This is net worth... Not career earnings.
      Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-04-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

NOPE, they fall short again

Comment

Lewis, the klitschko bros and foreman have the most money because the are not idiots like tyson or have 200 kids like evander

Comment

I can't seem to find a top earner's list but Tyson.. Holyfield are probably at the top for heavyweights & Mayweather & Delahoya for the lighter weights.. Ofcourse You have Foreman who's made a ton of money with endorsements. I think the brother's are probably in the top 5 heavyweight career earners but like i said i can't seem to find an exact list.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              I can't seem to find a top earner's list but Tyson.. Holyfield are probably at the top for heavyweights & Mayweather & Delahoya for the lighter weights.. Ofcourse You have Foreman who's made a ton of money with endorsements. I think the brother's are probably in the top 5 heavyweight career earners but like i said i can't seem to find an exact list.
              Im actually surprised Lewis has earned so much more than either Klit.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                He made alot of money vs Holyfield & Tyson but like i said... net worth & career earnings are not one & the same..... I think net worth is how much you've retained not how much you've attained... I put down career earnings & got very sporadic results but nothing substantial.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Lennox Lewis Net Worth
                  Random Celebrity ProfileHow much does Lennox Lewis make?
                  $60 Million.Lennox Lewis was born in England and has an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars. A former Heavyweight boxer and Undisputed World Champion, he won 41 of his 44 career bouts, and also won a Gold Medal at the 1988 Olympics Games. He is one of only five boxers to have won the Heavyweight Championship three times

Evander Holyfield Net Worth
                  Random Celebrity ProfileHow much does Evander Holyfield make?
                  $1 Million.Evander Holyfield was born in Alabama and has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars. A professional boxer, Evander Holyfield has fought at the Heavyweight, Cruiserweight, and Light-Heavyweight Divisions, and won a Bronze medal a the 1984 Olympic Games. He was also an Undisputed Champion in both the Heavyweight and Cruiserweight Divisions.

Mike Tyson Net Worth
                  Random Celebrity ProfileHow much does Mike Tyson make?
                  $1 Million.Mike Tyson Net Worth:

Mike Tyson is a retired American boxer who was the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world and currently has a net worth of $1 million. During the peak of his career, Mike Tyson earned and squandered an entire $300 million fortune

George Foreman Net Worth
                  Random Celebrity ProfileHow much does George Foreman make?
                  $250 Million.George Foremen has the net worth of a champ but you’d be surprised to learn how little of his fortune actually comes from boxing. In fact after turning professional in 1969 and stacking up an impressive career of 76 wins out of 81 fights, by the 1980′s Foreman had a relatively small net worth of $5 million.

Lol... Big George has retained more money than all those heavies put together & most all of it is through endorsements.. Big George laughing all the way to the bank.

Muhammad Ali Net Worth
                  Random Celebrity ProfileHow much does Muhammad Ali make?
                  $80 Million.Muhammad Ali is a retired American boxer with a net worth of $80 million. Muhammad Ali was born Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr on January 17th, 1942 in Louisville, Kentucky.
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-04-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Lennox more than doubled Vitali's lifetime earnings at 150 million. This is his actual net worth because on the same site they list Tyson as only being worth 1 million dollars.

Lennox Lewis: 150 million
                    Vitali Klitschko: 65 million
                    Wlad: ???

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...wis-net-worth/
                    http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...hko-net-worth/

Comment

Only if you admit America is king of the world and adjust for America's inflation...then hell yeah they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X