• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    OK.

2m on Price over Fury?
    Make it one billion

Comment

Fury is an accident waiting to happen,they wont take any risks with him as they know if they put him in there with a half decent heavy that can punch then hes getting knocked out

no mention of Price last night,who would destroy Fury

Comment

I'm not saying Fury is anything great but i don't understand how people think Price is the next big thing...

Did anyone see how wild and how much he missed when he ko'd Mcdermott .. if he swung like that against a decent counter puncher he would certainly get tested big time

But as far as judging is concerned Price and Fury is a 50/50 fight but at least Fury has been tested and looks serious now

Deontay Wilder would blow both their socks off anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          Make it one billion
          10m?

Sig it.
          Last edited by yoz; 04-15-2012, 08:15 AM.

Comment

just got back home from the fight.

I missed the fecking KO cos i was watching a fight in the crowd instead like a dumbass. Didnt even know the fight was stopped until the guy beside me told me. I heard a bell ring and thought it was just the end of the rd.

Gonna watch it on tv now to see what i missed!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              just got back home from the fight.

I missed the fecking KO cos i was watching a fight in the crowd instead like a dumbass. Didnt even know the fight was stopped until the guy beside me told me. I heard a bell ring and thought it was just the end of the rd.

Gonna watch it on tv now to see what i missed!
              a noticed something was happening in the crowd, was it a few ****s going at it???

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                a noticed something was happening in the crowd, was it a few ****s going at it???
                there was one decent one near me, some guy took out about 3 or 4 people! (my mate said it looked like Rogan's brother but i never saw his face so i dunno)

And afterwards there was a scrap at the top of the stairs in the oddysey but i didnt hang around to watch it, there were literally thousands of gypsies there last night, i didnt fancy getting caught in the middle of it!

oh, and some of those gypsy women are fit as ****. It would nearly be worth the kicking you'd get

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Wright View Post

Deontay Wilder would blow both their socks off anyways
                  Wilder has probably faced less competition than Fury at this stage. He looks to have the tools but he's been fighting nobodies for a while and needs to step up.

Fury should fight Helenius next.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                    Fury should fight Helenius next.
                    That'd be a great fight. Doubt Helenius will travel to the UK/Ireland, though.
                    Last edited by yoz; 04-15-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Rogies bro was nearly scrapping Darren Corbett at the weigh-in on Friday , might have something to do with that , maybe not

Comment

Working...
                      X