• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Watched 3 days ago

Rounders

My rating: 8.5

Excellent movie about an advanced poker player who lost the most important game of his life along with all of his money. This movie is about his addiction to gambling and his best friend who has an equal addiction only much more careless. It entails about his journey through losing everything and his way back to finally getting even.
    Love this flick.

John Malkovich as KGB was the best part.

Comment

• Just re-watched True Grit (2010)...great movie...9.9

Comment

• Watched Les Miserables

It was good

Comment

• hows the singing?

Comment

• The Impossible...you have to watch this movie.

Comment

• 8/10. Good movie, really enjoyed it and would reccomend

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Watched 2 days ago.

Good Will Hunting

My rating: 8.8

Excellent acting and phenomenal banter between actors in a great movie about a Mathematical genius who doesn't really care about his gift.

This movie launched Damon and Affleck into stardom, and you get a great glimpse of Robin Williams true acting ability aside from comedy.
                Great film, Damon and Williams were terrific in it.

Comment

• unfaithful

a prime diane lane was sizzling hot in this film... its quite a powerful take on the human condition in the middle of random events... the affair scenario (at least to me was only superficial...) at closer inspection this film is much meatier than that...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    The Impossible...you have to watch this movie.
                    Im scared to. i hear people tend to cry whilst watching it.

I watched Flight, starring Denzel. Very good film that which at times was exciting, funny, quite powerful, but had a strange cameo from John Goodman, and moments of Tarantino-esque 'cool 60's music playing in the background' scenes.
                    Plus a cheesy ending imo.
                    But great until the end.

The alcoholism scenes were quite real form my personal experience.

Comment

• The Long Kiss Goodnight

Movie Rating: 8/10

One of my all time favorite movies. Geena Davis plays a Government hitman who has fallen victim to amesia and can't remember who she is. As parts of her memory come back she goes on a wild ride piecing her life back together with new found partner and ex cop Samuel L Jackson.

A Must see action flick with comedy and lots of explosions.

Comment

Working...
                      X