Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on Fury's chin.

I think Fury UD or Helenius KO.

Comment

I'd fear for Fury's health as Helenius decimates his chin.

No way does Fury win here and he gets made to look like an idiot at times as the size advantage he normally has is non-existent. Fury is far too open and relies on being out of distance to avoid punches rather than an actual defence.

Fury's chin is hardly granite either, he's never truly been hurt but he's been wobbled by lesser punches and dropped by Pajkic. He recovers from these shots well but a hard hitting heavyweight like Helenius is going to put him out for the count.

Whilst the fight plays out, Helenius is ahead on all the of the judges scorecards and never once loses that lead. Do not involve Chisora in the process of making your opinion, it's a void link.

Fury may land some good shots and have Helenius in trouble at some point but they're a different class of fighter. Helenius stops him between 6th - 9th round in a great contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        like I thought, you don't have a logical answer
        How about this, Fury is a slow Plodding idiot with a glass chin. Unlike chisora he's gonna be right infront of Helenius for him to unload with his heavy hands. He may not have much movement but he has some decent speed and can pack a heavy compact punch. Seen the way he ko's peters? That's what I see happening to fury. Btw you wanna bet or not?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          How about this, Fury is a slow Plodding idiot with a glass chin. Unlike chisora he's gonna be right infront of Helenius for him to unload with his heavy hands. He may not have much movement but he has some decent speed and can pack a heavy compact punch. Seen the way he ko's peters? That's what I see happening to fury. Btw you wanna bet or not?
          See, poke around long enough and the peronal insults come out, as i knew they would....

so it was like I said from the start "Helenius by KO because I dont like fury"

so transparant

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            I'd fear for Fury's health as Helenius decimates his chin.

No way does Fury win here and he gets made to look like an idiot at times as the size advantage he normally has is non-existent. Fury is far too open and relies on being out of distance to avoid punches rather than an actual defence.

Fury's chin is hardly granite either, he's never truly been hurt but he's been wobbled by lesser punches and dropped by Pajkic. He recovers from these shots well but a hard hitting heavyweight like Helenius is going to put him out for the count.

Whilst the fight plays out, Helenius is ahead on all the of the judges scorecards and never once loses that lead. Do not involve Chisora in the process of making your opinion, it's a void link.

Fury may land some good shots and have Helenius in trouble at some point but they're a different class of fighter. Helenius stops him between 6th - 9th round in a great contest.
            No it isn't, we can extrapolate that Fury is a good enough fighter to kick Helenius ASS on the inside where he has absoloutley NOTHING to offer.

I should make a thread "tyson fury vs a random passer-by"

you'd vote Passer By via KO

Comment

No it isn't, we can extrapolate that Fury is a good enough fighter to kick Helenius ASS on the inside where he has absoloutley NOTHING to offer.

I should make a thread "tyson fury vs a random passer-by"

you'd vote Passer By via KO
              Fury isn't good on the inside though.

As I have said many a time before, the Chisora(s) that fought Helenius & Fury is two completely different fighters. It's ironic you respond with some nonsensical rubbish assuming I have some bias towards Fury when you asked an earlier poster to engage you in technical discussion.

So, please, engage me and reason as to why you think Fury beats Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Fury isn't good on the inside though.

As I have said many a time before, the Chisora(s) that fought Helenius & Fury is two completely different fighters. It's ironic you respond with some nonsensical rubbish assuming I have some bias towards Fury when you asked an earlier poster to engage you in technical discussion.

So, please, engage me and reason as to why you think Fury beats Helenius.
                Fury is just fine on the inside, just fine.

Helenius is worse than useless on the inside.

Helenius does his best work against short, static opponents who stay on the end of his punches, and let him get the bombs off.

Fury, is quite a bit taller than helenius, with a much longer reach, and as good a jab at least

so if it's from the outside, Fury has the edge.

Fury has got the better footspeed though, so he will probably move in and close the distance, where he will maul Helenius inside, while helenius flails uselessly.

Helenius is pish, Sherman williams, a 5'11" 40 year old fat man made him look very average

Sherman Williams is Vinny Maddelone level

and I already proved my point in a serious discussion by getting that troll to throw his toys out of the pram

you are a knowledgable poster, but you have got something against Fury, it's obvious, maybe it's a race thing I don't knowm but it's something...

Comment

See, poke around long enough and the peronal insults come out, as i knew they would....

so it was like I said from the start "Helenius by KO because I dont like fury"

so transparant
                  Is it now?

'slow, plodding idiot with a glass chin' - that's exactly how I see Fury, It's my personal analysis on him as a fighter said as clear cut as it gets. It may be insulting but it's still a reason to validate my belief as to why Helenius would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    Is it now?

'slow, plodding idiot with a glass chin' - that's exactly how I see Fury, It's my personal analysis on him as a fighter said as clear cut as it gets. It may be insulting but it's still a reason to validate my belief as to why Helenius would beat him.
                    good for you

goodbye now

Comment

Fury is just fine on the inside, just fine.

Helenius is worse than useless on the inside.

Helenius does his best work against short, static opponents who stay on the end of his punches, and let him get the bombs off.

Fury, is quite a bit taller than helenius, with a much longer reach, and as good a jab at least

so if it's from the outside, Fury has the edge.

Fury has got the better footspeed though, so he will probably move in and close the distance, where he will maul Helenius inside, while helenius flails uselessly.

Helenius is pish, Sherman williams, a 5'11" 40 year old fat man made him look very average

Sherman Williams is Vinny Maddelone level

and I already proved my point in a serious discussion by getting that troll to throw his toys out of the pram

you are a knowledgable poster, but you have got something against Fury, it's obvious, maybe it's a race thing I don't knowm but it's something...
                      Fury isn't good on the inside, get me some evidence to support your claim because from what I've seen he's either tying them up or throwing an uppercut. He doesn't give himself the correct amount of space to work well on the inside.

Helenius-Fury will be fought on the outside, neither man is going to walk the other down.

Fury doesn't have the edge from the outside as Helenius is the much better boxer, a different class of fighter. Fury's defence is his distance and his footwork isn't as good as Helenius' either, Helenius has faster handspeed than Fury too and would control the fight with his jab.

Helenius has spent several months out of the ring with a shoulder injury, so why base anything off the Williams fight?

You say Williams is Maddalone level and he's probably the worst fighter Helenius has fought for the past couple of years. He's far more advanced than what Fury is and there is a reason for that.

I have nothing against any boxer and especially not a British one. I say it how I see it and I saw Fury lose to McDermott, dropped by Pajkic and even in the present, I see flaws and weaknesses he hasn't improved on that will be exploited when he steps up.

Comment

Working...
                      X