No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clarity No Closer After First Three Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Clarity No Closer After First Three Months

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - We’re three months in… but the jury’s still out.

I’d certainly expected, as I committed some crystal ball boxing thoughts to paper in late December, that by the time we got to the year’s quarter-pole in the first week of April we’d already have some idea of how the picks were shaping up.

I didn’t imagine it’d look good.

Still, a guy can hope, right?

But, alas, now that the initial 24 hours of the month is complete and gullible fools have been pranked via Facebook and elsewhere – you know, I really thought that Nigerian price email looked legit – we remain in the same boat when it comes to whether the award forecasts we made three months ago have any real chance of holding up.

For reminding purposes, here’s a look at what we said would happen… with pertinent updates as to who’d win the respective hardware if we’d given it by the quarter. [Click Here To Read More]

I read the title, and I don't know what the article is about. I read the first couple paragraphs, and I still don't know what the article about. *closes window*
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-02-2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I read the title, and I don't know what the article is about. I read the first couple paragraphs, and I still don't what the article about. *closes window*
      That makes three of us.
      You, me, and the author.

Comment

WTF is this?????????

Comment

Haha. An article about a lack of clarity, that nobody understands. Priceless.

Comment

I read the title, and I don't know what the article is about. I read the first couple paragraphs, and I still don't know what the article about. *closes window*
            No idea...

Comment

I found that rather pointless.

Comment

I think he's talking about his predictions aren't coming out clear? If so, that's a weird way to assess predictions based on clarity. A better title would be "I've made some predictions, some are right, some are wrong, some are yet to be seen."

Comment

Matthysse vs dallas jr was KO of the year though

Comment

He's talking about his speculative picks for the various awards, which, in hindsight have been completely wrong, with a few not yet resolved (perhaps in his mind-maybe). He nearly always writes pointless articles, with long, dreary, and mysterious preambles which take away one's appetite to read further. He rarely gets much reaction and I don't know why he's still writing for BoxingScene..

But...this writer got a prominent writer award as described on this site last week. Maybe the judges were mystics of some sort who understand allegorical gobbledy****. Or profess to...

Comment

Working...
                    X