No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings vs. Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Jennings vs. Tyson Fury?

Both of these guys have about the same level of experience, same number of fights, etc. . . . . I'd rather Fury's win over Chisora as a bit higher than Jennings win over Liakhovich. .

Fury has better guys on his resume, but not by much. . Jennings appears to be a lot more fluid, and technically proficient. . .

Would be a great fight. . . I still think Fury should debut in USA @ Madison Square Garden sometime in the next year or so . . . Maybe take the rest of 2012 "tuning up" - 2-3 more fights. . THen for St. Paddy's day 2013 COME TO USA @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!!!! Taking on an undefeated, young American prospect.

Fury's win over Chisora isn't as good as Jennings' win last night.

I'd like Fury to target some more experienced heavyweights first then fight Jennings if he makes a name for himself. Don't think it'll ever happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post

I'd like Fury to target some more experienced heavyweights first then fight Jennings if he makes a name for himself. Don't think it'll ever happen though.
      I don't know .. Liakhovich is old and shopworn. . . Chisora is young, and proved his mettle against Helenius, and Vitali (although I don't think he really came close to winning). . . . Liakhovich has been beaten by just about every decent HW he's fought.

Maybe a fight first against Sprott. . . Then the next level of experienced, but faded HW's like Sam Peter. . .

Then Jennings (IF he makes it past your Sprotts, and Peters). . .

Comment

The version of Chisora that fought Helenius & Vitali is completely different to the overweight mess that fought Fury.

Liakhovich vs Fury wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post

Jennings by ko in 9rounds

Comment

i think fury has more chances to win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              I don't know .. Liakhovich is old and shopworn. . . Chisora is young, and proved his mettle against Helenius, and Vitali (although I don't think he really came close to winning). . . . Liakhovich has been beaten by just about every decent HW he's fought.

Maybe a fight first against Sprott. . . Then the next level of experienced, but faded HW's like Sam Peter. . .

Then Jennings (IF he makes it past your Sprotts, and Peters). . .

jennings looks a good fighter but his victory over liakhovich, who is very faded as you said, is much weaker than fury's victory over chisora

chisora gave vitali his toughest fight in a long time in his last go round.

to be fair, chisora looked horribly conditioned for the fury fight. he fought that way. against vitali he was in dog shape. i'd pick him to beat fury in a rematch if he actually trained for the thing.

Comment

Working...
              X