No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs Vazquez Being Positioned For New York Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire vs Vazquez Being Positioned For New York Clash

They say if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere else in the world.

[Click Here To Read More]

YES!
    I can go back and watch this!

Comment

Good for Arum.

I am going to be there.

And I dislike it that I'm going to Atlantic City this December and there are no fights in that place. Craptastic!

Comment

I like Donaire a lot but now and then I like to see an underdog win....can't see it happening here but what an energy rush that would be if it did. Wilfredo would have to fight a perfect in and out fight to have even a remote chance of winning. He has power, speed, and heart. But Donaire's power is out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I like Donaire a lot but now and then I like to see an underdog win....can't see it happening here but what an energy rush that would be if it did. Wilfredo would have to fight a perfect in and out fight to have even a remote chance of winning. He has power, speed, and heart. But Donaire's power is out of this world.
          I don't think he'll win, but he'll make it an exciting fight.

Comment

Vázquez doesn't have the mental tools to be an elite fighter, right now. That's what happened with Arce.

Vázquez talks too much, postures too much. He got discouraged by Arce's fierceness. Chill the "look at me attitude" and just put in hard work.

Bad matchup for Vázquez at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
              Vázquez doesn't have the mental tools to be an elite fighter, right now. That's what happened with Arce.

Vázquez talks too much, postures too much. He got discouraged by Arce's fierceness. Chill the "look at me attitude" and just put in hard work.

Bad matchup for Vázquez at this stage of his career.
              At least it will be more of a boxing match which will play away from WV2's perceived weakness.

Donaire should win, but at least we get to see him fight someone his own size.

Comment

warrrr wv2 should be a great fight

Comment

this is a tought fight for Vazquez Jr
                  Donaire power is damn good

Comment

Donaire will be taking Vazquez to school...

Comment

Working...
                    X