No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Arrives, Mobbed By Fans in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Arrives, Mobbed By Fans in Vegas

Las Vegas,Nevada --- Hall of Fame Top Rank promoter Bob Arum (L) welcomes WBA Super Welterweight champion Miguel Cotto (R),Caguas,Puerto Rico as he makes his 'Grand Arrival' at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cotto takes on two-division world champion Ricardo Mayorga,Managua,Nicaragua on Saturday, March 12, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cotto vs. Mayorga is promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Don King Productions, Tecate and MGM Grand and will be televised on SHOWTIME Pay Per View. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina/Top Rank

[Click Here To Read More]

ima ask cotto if i ever see him to pose taking a knee for me to take a pic.

Comment

Shawty in the white coat is looken hot bet cotto gives her a couple of rounds lol

Comment

You ask him that and the one that is gonna be on there knees is ure girl and you knocked out stop hating on cotto ull never amount to nothing in life kid

Comment

Originally posted by Conkr View Post

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            You ask him that and the one that is gonna be on there knees is ure girl and you knocked out stop hating on cotto ull never amount to nothing in life kid

Comment

Lol thats funny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X