Hilarious interviews with people waiting outside houston mall for Jordans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    um, no. i wasn't out there.

and i am also jamaican. but i know better than to sit there atop of some imaginary perch passing judgement on other people just because of slight differences in culture and 'class'. get over yourself bro. you think that because you might be a little better off than they are that you are better?

because you're an athiest you're more enlightened?

come on.

on top of that you're sitting there commiserating with a known forum racist and imbecile talking trash about people who look just like you? you were not raised that way, I am certain of that!
    Which parish were you born in? As you say we do not know their financial status but if there are on welfare it's a damn same to be spending on a pair of shoes.

Comment

how do you know the financial status of any of those people, dumbass? it was a bunch of people, who happened to be black, standing in line for Jordans. Nice assumption. Go to footlocker and see who is standing in line for the shoes here in canada. mainly whites and asians. would you also assume they are on welfare or crack dealers?

jeez.

motherfukers are so quick to judge but not bright enough to think outside of the box. you want to fight, chickenass? let's fight.
      I didn't say for certain they received assistant. I was responding to you calling the other poster 'self-loathing' which imho, was a crock of ****. Let's be real Timothy, the economy is absolutely rubbish, there are record numbers of people collecting some sort of government assistance or working jobs that barely pay their bills. Out of that entire line up of people you want to tell me that EVERY SINGLE PERSON is gainfully employed?

Your argument is just as ridiculous as someone implying that every single person there is on welfare. I can bet you my life there were people there who receive welfare, sell drugs etc.

The fact that you want to kick up a fuss about people calling it like it is suggests that you really don't have a clear understanding of how the world works. Tut.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Which parish were you born in? As you say we do not know their financial status but if there are on welfare it's a damn same to be spending on a pair of shoes.
        Now you're making sense, I was actually born in the US. Pembroke hall is the name my father always throws out there. Does that sound right?

Comment

you being from Detroit ought to better than that. just because somebody dresses a certain way doesn't mean they sell drugs. i can't believe that i am having this conversation in 2012.
          I don't think they deal dope. TBH, I think they are kids just living at home and have a few bucks to spend. They are acting silly though with their whole cash money or whatever crap they were saying. That kid licking the shoe, smh.

People saying they are slinging dope or on welfare are being stereotypical. I'll say this though, most people that have the money to buy those things aren't going to act like they did though.

Comment

Now you're making sense, I was actually born in the US. Pembroke hall is the name my father always throws out there. Does that sound right?
            That's in St Andrew.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              I didn't say for certain they received assistant. I was responding to you calling the other poster 'self-loathing' which imho, was a crock of ****. Let's be real Timothy, the economy is absolutely rubbish, there are record numbers of people collecting some sort of government assistance or working jobs that barely pay their bills. Out of that entire line up of people you want to tell me that EVERY SINGLE PERSON is gainfully employed?

Your argument is just as ridiculous as someone implying that every single person there is on welfare. I can bet you my life there were people there who receive welfare, sell drugs etc.

The fact that you want to kick up a fuss about people calling it like it is suggests that you really don't have a clear understanding of how the world works. Tut.
              you're quit the little tap-dancer.

you CLEARLY stated that it was not about race. that it was about financial something or other. finance had nothing to do with it, nor did welfare or drug dealing aside from when people started making assumptions about the people standing in line. to which you jumped right on board with. then you get called on it you started barking about how i don't know how the world works.

go try and sell that **** to one of these brainless monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                That's in St Andrew.
                how are far did you grow up from there?

Comment

Calm down, Tim. Letting stuff get to you too much. Video is funny and like a person said, auto tune get on it! This could top the Leprechaun video.

Comment

by the way, i am not the one who brought up financial status so your 'you mean to tell me you think every single person there was gainfully employed' is both rubbish and irrelevant and a poor attempt to flip the script.

Comment

how are far did you grow up from there?
                      Clarendon, two parishes away. I do not know the distance but if you bring up a map of Jamaica you will see where both are but St. Andrew is right beside Kingston, some parts of St. Andrew are referred to as Kingston.

Comment

Working...
                      X