No announcement yet.

MARQUEZ should come out GUNS blazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    **** yeah, bro. Why you talking about a July fight when both Rafa and Gonzales are fighting on tv azteca in 30 minutes?

rafa against mendoza
    jhonny against wbc champ.

he he he.
    I didn't know it was tonight! I gotta see it though. Thanks for the reminder.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

JMM comin out gunz blazin against PBF is like gettin into a fight with a gas pump with fire

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        If Marquez opens up, it will make the fight a lot easier for Floyd. Marquez's best chance is too be as tactical and strategical with his offense and counter punching as possible.

If he comes out agressibly, Floyd will just take advantage of any opening Marquez gives him.
        I agree.

Everyone thinks the way to beat Floyd is mindless pressure. He's too smart and skilled for that. You have to be on your game mentally. He will exploit most of the risks you take.

Judah and Oscar had success early on when they picked their spots. I don't see why Marquez can't try to dictate the pace himself. Every one falls into the trap where they let Floyd control the fight instead. I say JMM needs to be as tactical as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          I agree.

Everyone thinks the way to beat Floyd is mindless pressure.
          He's too smart and skilled for that. You have to be on your game mentally. He will exploit most of the risks you take.
          Worked for Castillo but the judges just weren't on his side... Everyone else was, even George Foreman had Castillo beating Mayweather if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            This fight is a circus act.
            do you support a Mayweather Pac Man fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
              He and Mayweather are both great counterpunchers, but Marquez is the much smaller fighter so he can't expect to deal out as much damage as Mayweather can using that style.

He should come out, face first, and throw as many body shots as he can, and bring it up stairs when Mayweather goes on the offensive. I think it's really his only chance to get a decision.

And on a side note, i was watching Marquez-Jaca recently and the broadcast team seemed pretty sure that Marquez was never gonna make it back to where he was when he drew with Pacquiao. Isnt it astonishing that Marquez has come back this far?
              Mayweather is usually a slow starter so it just might be crazy enough to work. Or it might be an incredibly dumb move.

As far as the broadcast team on the Jaca fight they were talking more about Marquez's bad management and how his team was unable to get meaningful fights that could put him back in the spotlight. But he got a lucky break with the Barrera fight and took full advantage of the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                do you support a Mayweather Pac Man fight?
                Mosley/Floyd should happen first. And seeing how every fighter does differently at different weight-classes, for all we know Marquez could be total **** at 144-147 which ever weight this fight is taking place at.

Comment

Working...
                X