Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Moments ago, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer informed BoxingScene.com that a deal was reached for WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) to collide with WBA beltholder Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a high stakes Showtime televised unification on April 20th, likely at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great fight, and it's on regular Showtime.

Comment

WTF I am throwing cash at the screen and nothing is happening!!

Comment

thats whats up hope this is true and this fight actually happends

Comment

good,and some thought he was pulling out to avoid trout,no reason at all for canelo to be on mayweathers card,he has his own fans and i'm curious to see how many people will fill this arena,hopefully it is there,and of course his ratings on showtime too

Comment

4/20?.. Will Chavez jr be on the undercard?

Comment

lol now the haters wont have a way to discredit mayweathers good numbers

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Great fight, and it's on regular Showtime.

WHAaaaT!

Now what business sense does that make. I guess Floyd isn't the only boxer with an EGO.

Comment

Yes !!!! Can't wait for this fight. Showtime will have record breaking viewers that night !!!!!!! Lets see how well Floyd Guerrero does on ppv now that there is no Canelo on cinco de mayo weekend. My guess is a low 1 mil ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    lol now the haters wont have a way to discredit mayweathers good numbers
                    If Canelo is such a draw then why isnt his fight against Trout PPV?

Comment

Working...
                    X