Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many people can you fight alone and win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17.5, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      No idea. Never hit anyone before. I reckon I've got a solid punch compared to yer average bugger but you never know what effect it's gonna have.

How average are these guys? If they're completely average then 50% of chaps would lose against just one. So I'm going to be conservative and say I'd beat one, maybe two if I sparked one out quickly.
      ??you never hit anyone before??really?

Comment

It depends on the average joes in question. "average" is a very subjective term.

Comment

i think i can take 3 because i have good reflexes so I can do some of those moves the chinesse kung fu masters do in the movies. Like make one hit his friend and kick the third. I can do that.

Comment

One for sure..... maybe 2. Any more than that, and the numbers begin to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              idk...2? I'm not trying to find out
              you cant even beat your meat without getting a cramp..hehehe:wank:

Comment

Realistically I will say I can beat one guy. I have never fought 2 guys solo before with fists only.

Comment

2 any more than that and I'm smackin one a they ass wit a brick, rock, pipe, or as mah auntie used to say, "find the closest thang to ya and knock the monkey piss outta um". Thats pretty much how ya potna plays it.

Comment

It would look like Neo against those hundreds of agents in matrix reloaded.

Comment

I'm more of the hit and run type. I run well, too. Crack one, run. If they decide to chase, as the second one catches up I pull a Jersey Joe Walcott on him - move away, turn back hard with a right hand and then run again! Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X