Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of morons in here who dont know what racism means. Please look it up. or go back to school and get your GED's and ask the teacher what racism means and the diffirence between racism / truth / stereotypes.

Comment

• FREEDOM, MEDVED and DOMINATION, must be a Klan meeting

Comment

• so I don't have to go back and read this was there proof of the article provided?

Comment

• Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          I could care less. I haven't liked a white boxer since the 20's and 50's. The only white boxer I like today is Chakhiev and he has his own promoter so if Haymon wants to promote non whites, more power to him.

White fighters are boring.

I can say that, just like I can say I'd rather watch black people play basketball - they're better.
          It's "I couldn't care less."

Dirk Nowitzki, a white German, just won the NBA title almost by himself, so there goes that theory.

Dirk and a bunch of scrubs beat black supastarz Lebron and D-Wade, and black almost-star Chris Bosh.
          Last edited by Grinderman; 09-08-2011, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Lots of morons in here who dont know what racism means. Please look it up. or go back to school and get your GED's and ask the teacher what racism means and the diffirence between racism / truth / stereotypes.
            Race is fact of life, and not talking about it doesn't mean it isn't there. But you can't bring it up with most Americans, especially blacks, because they have been taught that white people can't speak about race honestly, and if they do try to do so, to call them "racists" right away to shut them up.

Most of what gets called "racism" isn't racism at all. I don't consider a black person who likes all black fighters to be racist, necessarily. The same for a white person who likes all white fighters. It's not "racist" to prefer your own race to another race. Racism means advocating or promoting things like Jim Crow laws that actively discriminate against another race.

If, for instance, someone said that black fighters should be paid less than white fighters, that would be a racist statement.

I seldom see anyone promoting those kinds of views here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinderman View Post

Dirk Nowitzki, a white German, just won the NBA title almost by himself, so there goes that theory.

Dirk and a bunch of scrubs beat black supastarz Lebron and D-Wade, and black almost-star Chris Bosh.
              If you think Dirk won the title by himself, then you sir are an idiot. Even if you think Dirk is a better player than Lebron or Wade, then you sir are an Idiot.

Comment

• Yea right. I'm sick and tired of you ignorant people lying about Al Haymon. If you don't know anything about the man or his operation, don't create lies just to provide propaganda to the boxing world that could negatively affect this mans business. With that being said, Travis Kaufman, the WHITE AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT was managed by Haymon and was moved along professionally and would have probably been able to get the talented American a title shot had he not gotten knocked out by Tony Grano, another White American heavyweight. Nobody in their right minds can say Haymon led him to defeat. Grano pulled off the miracle and that was pretty much all she wrote for young Travis' chance at Vitali or Vladamir. Al Haymon didn't make the statements you've claimed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinderman View Post

you're an ass

by himself?

i guess that's why dirk scored 21 points in game 6 with 9-27 shooting

while jason terry (a black man) scored 27 points that game on 11-16 shooting

dirk didnt do **** that game, he definitely didnt win the title on his own

there's also the fact that the all black usa basketball team mops the floor with the rest of the world year after year

Comment

• wasn't andrew golota,joe mesi,tommy morrison all on HBO's payroll at one time? haymon & HBO are an AMERICAN NETWORK so they will mainly promote AMERICAN fighters no matter what race...i don't understand this propaganda...lol! you don't see saurland promoting american fighters unless they have been brought in as an opponent.cunningham is an exception but he is co-promoted by don king...you euro boxing fans need to wake up because it doesn't take a genius to figure this out.HBO is an american channel.there will be acception on certain fights but 90% of the time an american fighter will headline.ratings are also key & other then diehard boxing fans most americans have no idea who the klitschkos,pirog,& many other top euro fighters are.why is this hard for so many of you to understand.european fighters don't interest the casual american boxing fan.HBO dropped lucien bute because they were not the main network for his fights much like they dont promote klitschko fights anymore.they want to be the boss of the events they promote & there is nothing wrong with that if they are the ones spending the money...

Comment

• That's why Haymon hides his face. That punk knows that if he showed his face he would get knocked out in streets.

Comment

Working...
                      X