Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can enjoy boxers that arent brawlers, but I just cant enjoy watching ward's holding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Fully agree. He like it in there lol, but if he stayed on the outside where he has been vastly superior to the likes of Abraham and Froch he would probably be a bigger attraction at this point.
    Yeah, that's the big question right now, whether he'll be accepted by the masses. It's only a serious question right now because we do acknowledge that he's always gonna be mentioned with anyone in the Top 3, we'll have to see. I mean Hopkins did numbers, whether Ward will ever headline a PPV is another thing, maybe Golovkin-Ward in the future

Comment

I appreciate Andre's skills, but it looked odd that Ward had to tie up Rodriguez as if he was some scary puncher. Ward would punch than clinch, punch than clinch. He was doing a lot less of that after the 4th round. But Ward was doing a lot of other dirty tactics like pushing Rodriguez's head down in the 11th round.
      Last edited by Boxingwizard; 11-17-2013, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Completely agree with what you said, shouldnt it just be illegal?

Comment

I was supposed to go out last night. I made the mistake of watching this fight. I fell asleep about halfway through. Fu ck you Andre Ward.

Comment

Rodriguez was the one initiating most of the holding from what I saw.

Comment

Both guys initiated holding Ward moreso than Rodriquez. But if you see a guy trying to tie you up you can push him off you or turn him and push you off him.

As the for the quality of the fight. I enjoyed the fight it was really physical and both guys really did not like each other in there. The fight was pretty entertaining Ward was landing that stabbing jab landed a couple of lethal hooks. And Rodriquez did decent in spots would've been interesting to see him go to the body more I felt Ward feeling a few of those body shots later on in the fight.

And if all else fails simply don't watch. I wouldn't continue eating bad food if I felt it tasted like a pile of ****.

Comment

Edwin was doing most of the clinching last night

Comment

i only got to watch the first 3 rounds and was enjoying it alot, it was a rough fight with strong punches, only issue was ward seemed to literally only use the left hand

when does it get bad? im looking for the fight right now, want to finish it off

Comment

Imagine if I was on here criticizing SOG's fight game....do you know how ******ed and stupid I'd look and sound?!?....being as though my all time favorite fighter is Bernard Hopkins....I would look real suspect!!....same can be said for the Wlad and Hatton fans.....plead the 5th on this one...some already spoke too soon....but those dudes are accustomed to looking stupid...smh

Comment

Looks like even the 'slick' 'pure boxer' types are having a hard time with this. Ward is horrible to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X